If you were stranded on a desert isle with a member of the GOVERNING BODY..

by GetBusyLiving 45 Replies latest jw friends

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien

in short, yes i would eat him. i'm am not going to let some past experience with his religion get in the way of my survival.

that said, depending on the type of isle, i would use part of his carcas as fish bait, part as animal bait, smoke some of it, and cook some too. i might use his inards to spell SOS on the beach.

(sorry GBL. i think it's two threads in a row now of yours that i show my sick bastard side.)

TS (of the Hannibal Lecter eats stupid people class)

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz
    in short, yes i would eat him

Reminder to self; do not get stranded on a deserted island with Tetra...

LOL

J

• katiekitten
    katiekitten

Jeannie, he'd have to catch you first. Plus you would have a natural advantage by making him snort cocnut milk out of his nose. It would marinate him nicely for when he rolled onto his side laughing, then you could get the fire lit under him and have BBQ Tetra in bahama sauce. Yummy...

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Would I eat him?..Ever hear of "Roast Dub Sandwich`s" and cold beer?.......OUTLAW

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

nope because according their beliefs I'd get his personality because I'd partaken of blood. Nah besides I'm sure that he'd be tough and chewy *spit* I'd rather eat grass.

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

GBL's stew sounds good, but it'd probably spoil before you finished it. You'd have to stretch out the supply. Drying out/smoking some of the meat would be one approach (so next time you hear about a GB member being "Jerky", think ye of this!). SInce you're surrounded by all that salty sea water you could probably pickle the rest (I hear Rutherford was pickled). Perhaps even cure the meaty parts of the legs and make some long-lasting ham (I hear that they ham it up at their public performances, anyway, and they certainly are long-lasting).

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit