If you were stranded on a desert isle with a member of the GOVERNING BODY..

by GetBusyLiving 45 Replies latest jw friends

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

I 'd rather starve to death.

Anyway I'm sure given that most of the GB lead nonphysical lives, you wouldn't be left with any muscle meat on thier bones.

• undercover
    undercover
    If you were stranded on a desert isle with a member of the GOVERNING BODY..

I'd say to him as he keeled over, "I bet you didn't see that in your prophecies, did you, dying next to an apostate who will use you as fish bait?"

• greendawn
    greendawn

No good at all throw the dead body to the sharks don't even give it a dignifying burial it is full of satanic energies (even if dead)and poisons, let the shark take the punishment the GB are sharks themselves after all.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

I think the more pertinent question is: Will I slow cook him in a smoker or will I grill him over an open flame?

let the shark take the punishment the GB are sharks themselves after all.
    This is a very good idea. Honestly, I would just chop 'em up and use 'em as fish bait. I bet I could use a 150 pound GB member to catch 500 pounds of fish. (Oddly reminded of the bible quote: "You will be fishers of men")
  • GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

I guess a Dub would have to make sure that the GB member was properly bled before partaking. I bet Theo Jarc's nose would be chewy.

GBL

• undercover
    undercover
    I guess a Dub would have to make sure that the GB member was properly bled before partaking.

Ya know what'd be cool? An apostate ritual that consists of drinking the blood of a dead GB member.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere
    Ya know what'd be cool? An apostate ritual that consists of drinking the blood of a dead GB member.

Dude, that's nasty!

• Preston
    Preston

I'd use the carcass to build a raft Tom Hanks-style via Cast Away, and then I would use the head as a wilson volleyball.

- Preston

• DannyBloem
    DannyBloem
    BTW, is there anywhere in the Bible that says you cannot eat human flesh?

Probably an unclean animal, but if you do ot eat the blood (follow the rules there, hanging him upside down etc) it would probably be ok.

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving
    I would use the head as a wilson volleyball.

*Theo's head floating out to sea*

..Theo! .. THEO!!!

GBL

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit