Please welcome the newest addition to our family....

by Eyebrow2 7 Replies latest jw friends

• Eyebrow2
    Eyebrow2

My 14 year old son never lets me and my husband forget that although he has 4 younger sisters, we have failed in our duties to provide a younger brother.

When he comes back from vacationing up north, he will be pleased to see he now has a younger brother.

Please welcome Ubu!

He is our little 3 month old ferret...just got him tonight. He is a cute little guy...tried to crawl down my shirt into my bra while I was driving him home though. I was going to name him Rikki-tikki-tavi...but I had to keep saying "Sit, Ubu, sit!" several times (from the old tv shows, remember?) so the name has stuck.

Anyone else have a ferret? My sister has two, and my brother in law 5. We spend some fun hours playing with them on vacation...if this one takes to us, we may get another in a few months.

• kwintestal
    kwintestal

Ferrets are cool. Have fun with it!

Kwin

• Momofmany
    Momofmany

Welcome Ubu!

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Make sure you buy plenty of Band-Aids and Neosporin. You're gonna need it!

• greendawn
    greendawn

What I like about them is that they are so playful and intelligent, very charming. They like to move things around the house, socks etc

• rebel8
    rebel8

I think I feel something nibbling at my ankle. What is that? Oh!! Down ferret, down! Bad ferret, bad!

• melmoth
    melmoth

Hmm, your son wanted a younger brother, and you presented him with a ferret? OK.
    Just be careful later on about asking for grandchildren.
    ;-)

• Eyebrow2
    Eyebrow2

Melmouth.,,ah good point hahah.

But I have tried twice to give him a brother...just ain't gonna happen with the current husband, and I don't plan on trading him in hahah.

=)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit