Spanish Speaking Ex-JWs Want To Help?

by AlanF 16 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• AlanF
    AlanF

I've just been informed that there are a growing number of Spanish speaking JW apologists who are flooding the Spanish speaking Net with nonsense about the usual so-called "apostate lies", and attempting the usual lying defenses of the JW organization. Apparently these are mostly Mexican JWs. Some of the defenses seem to be relatively new in the sense that they've not been covered before in English.

Since I don't speak Spanish, and I know of few present Spanish JW-critical resources, there's a real need for Spanish speaking ex-JWs to respond to these typically braindead attacks.

I've also been informed that a Brazilian JW has been translating the Spanish JW defenses into Portuguese, so if there are any Portuguese speakers willing to help out, please let me know.

AlanF

• Euphemism
    Euphemism

You have a PM.

• seven006
    seven006

Alan,

I typed in your favorite expression “dip fuck” and got this “la depresión jode”
    When you personally talk to JW’s I think it might be all you will need.

• jst2laws
    jst2laws

I typed in your favorite expression “dip fuck” and got this “la depresión jode”

When you personally talk to JW’s I think it might be all you will need.

Dave's back.

Steve

• G Money
    G Money

Online translators are horrible. I speak mainly English now but am bilingual and would be happy to translate. I am proficient in the written language. Oye, Jarocho, dónde estas güey??????

• loveis
    loveis

AlanF, can you give some examples of the sites where these are popping up? (I know some Spanish.)

• Dragonlady76
    Dragonlady76

AlanF,

I can read, write and speak Spanish. I can also handle some Portuguese although not well enough.

PM me with any web site information you may have.

DL76

• amen
    amen

I'd like to have some fun. Let me know where.

amen

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

im not great, but I can help. RR, of the "DAMN! I should've paid attention in Spanish class more!" class

• caballoSentado
    caballoSentado

Hi Alan
    Spanish is my native language.
    Can I help?
    Caballo Sentado
    [email protected]

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit