I am looking for the Pioneer Book

by pr_capone 19 Replies latest jw friends

• pr_capone
    pr_capone

I cannot find mine and am wanting to give it to a pastor friend of mine.

Do any of you 'postates know where I might be able to get my grubby little hands on one? Even an on-line version but I would much rather prefer the real blue book.

Monetary Compensation available if needed.

Kansas District Overbeer

• pr_capone
    pr_capone

bump

• kwintestal
    kwintestal

I have a PFD copy of the elder's manual, but not the pioneer's book. Sorry.

Kwin

• cookiegirlie
    cookiegirlie

hey i'm actually interested in havin the elder's manual can i have it please? :-)

• rebel8
    rebel8

I threw out mine. It was nothing more than the stuff you see in the KMs or learn in the KM School. Nothing new or secret in it.

• cookiegirlie
    cookiegirlie

i saw a documentary last night about jws elder's & they said there was some laws in it concerning how people in the org shouldn't talk to the police if something bad happens in the org like rapes and stuff like that interestin documentary btw they said there was 23000 jw pedophiles in the world :-( i was really shocked

• DannyBloem
    DannyBloem

the elders manual is available online. Just do a google search
    danny

• garybuss
    garybuss

What's the actual name of the book?

• AndersonsInfo
    AndersonsInfo

The name of the Pioneer Service School Course book is, SHINING AS ILLUMINATORS IN THE WORLD. We have a copy but can't spare it. I will be happy to share information from the book, but it is totally unlike PAY ATTENTION TO YOURSELVES AND TO ALL THE FLOCK, which is the elder's handbook.

Duane Magnani of Witness, Inc. can be reached at [email protected] and he might be able to find you a copy of the pioneer book.

Barbara

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

PR, Nina and I each have a copy. She doesn't want to part with hers just yet, but I was going to put mine up on eBay this weekend (I figured I may as well get something for those two weeks I wasted!). I know that others have sold their copies on eBay so you may want to keep an eye out.

Chris

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit