JW Death: Gordon Buckley

by Nosferatu 22 Replies latest jw friends

• potleg
    potleg

I noticed right at the end of the obituary ...don't send flowers...give money to the WT From one scammer to the next...

• Scully
    Scully

potleg

I noticed right at the end of the obituary ...don't send flowers...give money to the WT From one scammer to the next...

That's why I suggested sending Richie Rich's Special Protest Cheques in lieu of donations.

Here are some of the designs:

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

Belbab, your post doesn't shock me. He seemed to be the type of person to do everything you stated. He was always over at our place looking for a free meal. Neither of my parents liked him. Also, you're correct that he never married.

His mother on the other hand was one of the nicest ladies that I had ever met. She always wanted us over for supper and was always handing me money. Gordon didn't like that and yelled at his mother every time. She started trying to give me money everytime his back was turned.

His Pioneer tactics were interesting. I got the "privelage" to go swimming with him once. Even though Gordon was swimming, the Pioneer clock was ticking the entire time. I saw him put tracts in the wire mesh fence, under people's towels, etc. That's one of the ways he got his hours in.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit