JW kids who are currently in college LOVED the convention drama!

by urbanized 37 Replies latest jw experiences

• upside/down
    upside/down

You believe Dub kids...

Hell I don't believe the adults...

Pure Propaganda!

u/d (of the little liars class)

• sixsixsixtynine
    sixsixsixtynine
    "bein no part of this world for shizzle"

Um.......isn't that a......I mean, don't you think..............Oh, never mind.

• sixsixsixtynine
    sixsixsixtynine

This guy is awesome!

\m/*Prosthetics*\m/'s Blurbs
    About me:I am quiet and usually kept to myself...cuz no one cares. So yea im a JW and proud of it, with out the organization and Jehovah, I would be nothing. Those that I do open up to are the ones that i really care about. I am half german...germans rock!!! I am a hardcore rocker and I will never change. Rock and roll ain't gonna die! Yeah I know what you are thinking about...religious metal head? Yeah i am! Problem?????? God I hate people.... I am studying to be an electrition at a vocational school. I am tired all the time but that is mostly my fault. I wish there were more ppl that could take my sense of humor...its hrsh but its all in good fun, i don't intentionally mean to hurt feelings....SO GET A GRIP PEOPLE! I have yet to see a powerman 5000 concert...that is my life long goal. Once that happens then i can die peacefully.
  • damselfly
    damselfly

i would also like to know: what cult studies the bible?! jeez... i get this crap alot from ignorant people....

Apparently someone asked to be added as a friend and had x-jw listed as one of their groups.Warnings of apostates are being typed madly. I'm terribly sorry if this is rude, but I just had to post this! HMMM... I don't know what kind of cult does study the bible? OOOOOHHHHH a religous cult.

These poor kids have no clue what is going on around them.

• Honesty
    Honesty
    Isn't that part of the 'script'? I mean if you don't think it was great and say so, you get sort of 'shunned' by others in the congregation because they will be able to see that you are spiritually 'sick'! I mean, if you don't smile, you don't go to ALL the meetings, participate in all events with them including social ones... you now 'stick out like a sore thumb' and they can know who to avoid! That makes them think they are smart and can spot a spiritually lower person than themselves and can redirect their attention to someone who deserves it more than you, and that makes them a better JW!

out of the box

It's the only way to act if you want to be accepted by the other cult members.

• Daunt
    Daunt

That's how the brainwashing works. You'll be shunned, not loved by jehovah, a plain bad immoral person if you don't agree. First you won't think it was all that great (if you're ignorant about the truth about the truth) then you hear all these people talk about how great it was then they ask you and everybody looks at you intently to see what you say (I got this at lunch after the DC, God it was freaky) and of course you have to say it was good. And of course if you tell yourself something long enough you're bound to start believing it. Add a little family pressure and constant talks about how bad this world is and you got a cult member. Saying how great something is.

My sister's in freakin college too and she cried during it. It was obviously anti-college yet dunno, people like to hear what they wanna hear.

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

:Warnings of apostates are being typed madly.

On what site Damselfly? Who was it that was connected with an ex-jw group, do you know?

GBL

• joelbear
    joelbear

yeah and the Williams sisters are gonna go to gilead now that they have nothing but time. yeah they see the need to do all they can in god's service, like these kids.

witnesses are so used to being hypocrites they don't have a clue how silly they seem

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit