BREAKING NEWS: Decision coming down tomorrow in Berry girls' appeal!

by loveis 15 Replies latest jw friends

• kls
    kls

Thanks for the post Blondie and yes i heard and read about this and felt like someone just punched me in the gut . One of the most offensive and sickning things to happen to a child is left with nothing ,except the pain they have suffered and even the courts don't care .

• loveis
    loveis

Well, it appears that our friends from the Berry case were both involved in that Wisconsin case, Marci Hamilton who argued before the NH Supreme Court justices, and Jeffrey Anderson who filed the suit originally.

Will they go 0-2 on the week, or will things even out?

• Eyebrow2
    Eyebrow2

oh, I hope this ends well.

It isn't right..it just isn't right

• WILKO
    WILKO

We dont need cases like this one to know that the elders close ranks on such matters, keeping it in the congregation and not reporting it to the police as they should do, treating it like the serious crime it is. They take not taking your brother to court very literally, but if the brother is behaving in a very unchristian way then surely the dont deserve to be known as one. But I know this from first hand experience myself and keeping it from the law helping anyone, the victim, the attacker or the reputation of the witnesses.

• Balsam
    Balsam

It is clear that justice is not what court trials are about. It is obvious in the cases against the Catholic church and Watchtower Bible & Tract Society is that the victims are right and these powerful religion are not held accountable to protect the flock of which they claim to care about. We can be assured that justice will likely will not prevail, after all these powerful organization have lots of lawyers who know double speak very well and lots of money to fight these cases of the victims. Money not justice wins out usally.

How do we know that the judges are not paid under the table to find in favor of the powerful religion?

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard
    Danny vigil in front of Maine courthouse

please email me when decision is announced [email protected]

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit