Fun with Shunners ;)

by damselfly 26 Replies latest jw friends

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien

ha ha! LOL, damselfly, you're naughty.

i'll have to remember some of those techniques (minus the man-touching). i'm still at the avoid wits at all costs stage of my development into aposta.sapien.

• damselfly
    damselfly

Oh Java you crack me up!

Killing them with kindness, Damselfly

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien

JAVA,

that is awesome man! LOL

i will remember that. nice.

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

With regard to shunning or DF victims, look at it in a positive way.

It is the dubs who can't speak to you. You can speak to anybody you want in the whole world (if they don't choose to answer - so what?) The problem is really theirs, not yours.

But when you get down to analyzing the whole thing about lost friendships (with the exception of family members) you will realize that it is usually not much of a loss anyway.

• damselfly
    damselfly

i'll have to remember some of those techniques (minus the man-touching).

Tetra..... The man touching is the best part of being an ex-JW.

Damsel......touchy-feely.....fly

• sweet tee
    sweet tee

JAVA - That's a good one too, thanks for sharing .

• lilybird
    lilybird

When I was a teenaged Dub, my best friend's sister was D'A for her conduct.. She liked wild guys and lived with a biker guy who rode with The Hell's Angels and ended up in jail for killing someone.. She had 2 kids with this loser..My friend and I would go and visit her and her baby daughters,,even though it was not allowed.. I didn't see why I shouldn't talk to her just because she made some stupid life choices.. She never tried to talk us into her wild life.... Anyways,,,,years later after I was married and we had decided to leave the org... she decided to come back as a JW.. She said it was a great life to bring your kids up in and she wante to bring them up as JWs....( As I said she always made stupid life choices)......A few years after we officially left,,,, I saw my former JW friend ,,,,her husband,, and her reinstated sister.... I stopped to say hello. because ..what the heck.. I did nothing I was ashamed of...... they all basically pretended I was wallpaper,,, I found this ironic,,,, as I had never shunned her when she was out.....guess she was effectively brainwashed......

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit