what was the deal with furbies?

by kittyeatzjdubs 24 Replies latest jw friends

• riotgirlpeeps
    riotgirlpeeps

Then I'll give them mini watchtowers and turn them on. That'll be good fun to scare people.

• chrissy
    chrissy
    closely resembles Gremlins. Gremlins were worse than smurfs because of the spells. No joke. I heard this explanation several times.

Its a gremlin furby!! Oh no!

• kittyeatzjdubs
    kittyeatzjdubs

lol @ chrissy!

luv, jojo

• Carol
    Carol

I loved my daughter's furby....she played with it a great deal and then put it down in the kitchen....one day I moved it! A week later, while entertaining a group of friends (all of whom were either law enforcement or military members) I walked into my kitchen to a horrible sound coming from my refrigerator. I was almost in tears fearing my refrigerator was broken and I'd have to spend $$$$ I did not have on a new one. I unplugged it and the noise continued......dumb me I plugged it back in and the noise continued.....I had my significant other (we're both to old to be boyfriend or girlfriend) listen, he heard it also.....panic time. We unplugged the machine again and the noise continued....suddenly I looked on top of the refrigerator....there sat the abandoned furby......with it's battery running down....the noise was it's death gurgle! The batteries were removed and it has sat in the top of the hall closet ever since. Who says furby's are demonized!

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

This whole issue shows how out of touch the JW is with what other real people call reality.

They take everything seriously because they lack the perception to see what is not to be taken seriously.

Even in the bible there was a fairy story (sorry PARABLE) about all the plants looking for a king. They went to the vine whose wine makes the heart of man and God rejoice etc etc. This tale is blasphemy.

anything from female genital mutilation to gang rape is okay to talk about and read about as long as it - or worse is in the Bible or WT.

Watch Alladin and you will die forever without hope.

The maturity and balance and wisdom of a religious community is shown by how able they are to laugh at themselves. WTBS don't. IMMATURE SELF-RIGHTEOUS BABIES.

HB

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit