what was the deal with furbies?

by kittyeatzjdubs 24 Replies latest jw friends

• blondie
    blondie

I always wonder about JWs who say Smurfs, Cabbage Patch dolls, Furbies, etc., etc. are bad and if they go to Disney movies such as Lion King, Cinderella, the Little Mermaid, Beauty and the Beast, Sleeping Beauty, etc., which all have magic, witches in them.

I always think of JWs who do this as having little minds and little hearts and too much time on their hands.

• Odrade
    Odrade

no goofy, gremlins don't cast spells, they have a spell on them (supposedly) because they turn into something evil if you let them eat after midnight. Try explaining supernatural development of a make-believe character to people who bring a chair home from a garage sale and let it live in the garage to clear the demons!

• damselfly
    damselfly

Dang it!

I still declare myself a winner

Damselfly

• Odrade
    Odrade

winner of what? who can grow up with the most crazies? Have you seen this:

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/9/94366/1.ashx

Sssssccccooooooooooorrrrrrrrre!!

• damselfly
    damselfly

Oy Vey!

I defer my title to you and will settle with having been a contender.

Damselfly

• kls
    kls

I had two Furbys and they were neat at first and for the life of me i can't remember what happened to them,,,,,,hee hee ,oh i just remembered ,my dog ate them

• kittyeatzjdubs
    kittyeatzjdubs
    oh i just remembered ,my dog ate them

hey! no furby bashing! i like those little guys...

luv, jojo

• riotgirlpeeps
    riotgirlpeeps

If I find mine they will automatically go to ebay.

• andy2tanx
    andy2tanx

Furbies!! they're all demons!!! Quick, run to the hills, save yourselves!!!!

• William Penwell
    William Penwell

When they first came out they sold for about $50.00. I just took a look on Ebay and it seems like you can't even give them away now.

Will

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit