Good News!

by Momofmany 20 Replies latest jw friends

• Momofmany
    Momofmany

I do feel like I have my family back. She emailed me again, and they are coming up this weekend. My SIL will take Mom shopping, so my brother and I can talk. I don't want to bombard him with everything I found, but I am compiling an amount for him to not only read here, but to take home. I'm also have a copy of CC book ordered. I paid extra to have it shipped faster. Hope it gets here before he does.

I still feel like I am walking on cloud nine here.

• carla
    carla

How wonderful! Maybe one day we can 'meet' them here! carla

• Crumpet
    Crumpet
    Apparently my brother always thought he had a heavenly hope, but was informed, he's too young. He wont be going to heaven, but be part of the great crowd.

Momofmany - Little Toe on this site also feels he has the heavenly hope and disassociated from the platform as an elder. If your brother feels able to or you would like to on his behalf can i encourage him to get in touch with LT, i believe there may be things in common for them to discuss here.

• codeblue
    codeblue

Awesome news for you...I am so happy for you

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien

wow! that's like my dream come true too!

• Momofmany
    Momofmany
    Momofmany - Little Toe on this site also feels he has the heavenly hope and disassociated from the platform as an elder. If your brother feels able to or you would like to on his behalf can i encourage him to get in touch with LT, i believe there may be things in common for them to discuss here.

I will tell him. I wont give out his info, not without his permission. But I will tell him to feel free to post here, and ask questions. I'm sure he will be wanting to talk with LT.

• willyloman
    willyloman
    they haven't been to the meetings in four months. No one has come to see why.

Interesting to note that the Witnesses continue to shoot their wounded.

• Es
    Es

thats excellent news keep up the good work and keep us posted :) es

• 95stormfront
    95stormfront

Congrats on yet another making the slow progression of getting out ot the WT clutches.

Good news indeed.

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

It's wonderful when those watchtower bonds are broken and we start thinking for ourselves for the first time...causes headaches though.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit