Good News!

by Momofmany 20 Replies latest jw friends

• Momofmany
    Momofmany

My sister-in-law emailed me, and asked me about some of the sites I have visited. How did I find out about the UN, and what doesn't support the 607/1914 thing. Apparently they haven't been to the meetings in four months. No one has come to see why.

Apparently my brother always thought he had a heavenly hope, but was informed, he's too young. He wont be going to heaven, but be part of the great crowd. He said, but I know different. Then they started downplaying his questions, and feelings, so he started doing his own research.

I can't tell you how happy I am. I know it's going to be a long road for him. He doesn't want Mom to know, so my SIL asked I don't tell her. (I wont, didn't even think of telling her) He's afraid if she knows, he'll loose her.

But I am happy for him. I want him free. Had to share.

• Legolas
    Legolas

Great news!!!! I am happy for you!

• Legolas
    Legolas

Great news!!!! I am happy for you!

• Purza
    Purza

Yay! Very good news!

Purza

• greendawn
    greendawn

It's great when more people use their critical faculties and realise that the WTS is subtly deceiving them, and there is a heavenly hope outside the borg.

• Honesty
    Honesty

That's the best news I've heard all day!!!!

• Carol
    Carol

SEE WHAT A GOOD EXAMPLE YOU ARE! CONGRATULATIONS ON GETTING MORE OF YOUR FAMILY BACK.....MAYBE MOM WON'T BE FAR BEHIND?

Carol

• kls
    kls

That is wonderful news and the more research he does the more he will be wanting to know

• DevonMcBride
    DevonMcBride
    Then they started downplaying his questions, and feelings, so he started doing his own research.

The number one reason why JW's start doubting has to be because they treat them like crap.

• TheListener
    TheListener

WWWWWOOOOOOOWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!

Mom, that is the best news!!!

I can't tell you how elated I felt as I read your email. I hope that one day I'll experience something like this myself.

congratulations. Good luck.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit