Hey JCanon aren't you a JW? Then why look at this website!

by inquirer 14 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• inquirer
    inquirer

If you love Jehovah and his organization so much, why look at sites like this!

They don't like YOU people using the Internet and particularly sites like this! This web site is so negative against JW's it's not funny!

Aren't you going against Watchtower teachings?

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

This site is a valuable research tool - it is the same reason (valuable research tool) why the WTBTS joined the UN to have library access. So that is why JCanon comes on here -

• inquirer
    inquirer

But this guy, probably knows about the UN thing then dismisses it. And also about the 607 BCE thing and dismisses it.

So why post with people you don't agree with?

• kls
    kls
    But this guy, probably knows about the UN thing then dismisses it. And also about the 607 BCE thing and dismisses it.

Yes i am sure he does along with many jws that just don't believe it or care and believe the wt lies, but really i see no harm in him being here . He calls no one names as far as i know and no one really listens to him anyway and he is gettinig service time i am sure.

• EvilForce
    EvilForce

Actually Inquirer...It's good that he does. Then lurkers can see how silly their arguments look. How quickly their WTBS trained logic collapses like a house of cards upon a few simple questions / statements.

I'm sure Simon could tell us but I would guess that lurkers outnumber active posters here. Also, it's important because even if we all disagree at least we are FREE to disagree. You cannot say that in "the truth".

I enjoy people to challenge my thinking....my beliefs....it makes me examine them and understand them better. It only strengthens my own spirituality.

As long as everyone abides by the rules that this board has in place...everyone is welcome to post their views.

• Pole
    Pole

inquirer,
    JC is not a witness. You'd better check the guy's post history. He believes to be Jesus Christ incarnated in the body of a drag queen, which in turn relates to the Ethiopian Eunuch story found in the Acts. He claims to have seen the sign of the son of man which pertains to himself, and he's is also meeting the apostle Paul in person (who he claims is alive and to be met at gay bars). He thinks people secretly kneel in front of him to give him glory. He also witnessed the war in heaven personally, talked to Jehovah. There is lots of other stuff abotu JC which makes him a perfect paranoid case with delusions of grandeur, halucinations, seeing secret meanings encoded everywhere and other criteria fulfilled.
    Otherwise he seems to be a rather congenial fellow who can 'prove' every little aspect of his messianic mission
    Pole

• skyman
    skyman

He looks and learns and I hope he come here daily.

JCanon if you read this please give me letter in my inbox and explain the blood policy from the bible please.

• Pole
    Pole

Wow - I've just remembered my first post on this board was on JCannon's thread. Thank you for that, son of man. ;-) You got me!

**secretly bows in front of JC**

Pole

• hopelesslystained
    hopelesslystained

he's just a delusional story teller. sometimes the stories can be entertaining if you have nothing else to do. the bible feeds his imagination and takes him to other worlds which he enjoys relating his experiences there to anyone who will listen.

• lilybird
    lilybird

maybe he's just full of.....new light?????

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit