Life after Jehovahs Witnesses

by WILKO 22 Replies latest jw experiences

• andy2tanx
    andy2tanx

Hey there fellow well met!! Another northerner. I'm near Leeds, so we're almost neighbours. good to have you posting...

• riotgirlpeeps
    riotgirlpeeps

Welcome, though I'm a nooooob too.

My Boy is a Brit as well, he's in Hertfordshire.

• vitty
    vitty

Hi and welcome

After 3 years they still wouldnt reinstate you, what did you do murder someone????

• sweet tee
    sweet tee

Welcome to the forum! Congrats on your marriage and family addition. Life is much better out in the open air.

Tam

• Odrade
    Odrade
    Tried for about three years of sitting in a hall

Three years of trying to get reinstated? Geez, the elders must have really had it in for you. That's insane. Oh well, gives you the perfect excuse to point your finger at when they come around pretending to be all sincere and "what would it take to get you to come back." Um, howabout you come to my house and sit on my front porch 3x a week for 2 hours. I won't open the door and say Hi, or even peek at you through the curtains, but you just sit there anyways. In about 3 years, we'll see if I really, really want to come back.

• sweet tee
    sweet tee

Orade - lmao - I love it!

• kls
    kls

Welcome to the forum

• love2Bworldly
    love2Bworldly

Welcome and congratulations on your new life!

• Legolas
    Legolas

Welcome pull up a seat and stay awhile!

• MerryMagdalene
    MerryMagdalene

Welcome~

Life IS good (after the bOrg). Glad you are here to share. Enjoy your stay.

Congrats on the soon to be! (My 4-yr old loves to hear about when she was my "baby inside" and then became my "baby outside". It's quite mysterious and curious to her, I think.)

~Merry

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit