Barbara

• outnfree
    outnfree

Don't want this to get "lost"!

Barb!

Brenda

• Mulan
    Mulan

Barb, I assume you've contacted "the kids". You know who I mean. It was a lovely wedding, wasn't it?

• z
    z

• sf
    sf

~bump~

Oh, and speaking of the kids. I had a very pleasant dream about her last night...{{ miss you}}.

sKally

• sf
    sf

~bump~

• AndersonsInfo
    AndersonsInfo

Update: Due to the excellent response from abuse victims to this thread on JWD, the Canadian producer had many stories to choose from. He is extremely appreciative for the input he received from MANY experts about the inner workings of the WT and is presently shooting the documentary.

This film is primarily focusing on the FAILURE of the agents (elders) of the WT organization to assist sexual abuse victims in their hour of need. Not only that, but how victims are revictimized in judicial hearings, etc.

It will not be a pretty picture for the public to see.
    Barb

• sf
    sf

Barb,

So does Jim Sommers know about THIS documentary?

sKally

• AndersonsInfo
    AndersonsInfo

Thanks sKally for another good idea. No, I have not alerted Mr. Sommers to the Canadian documentary being made about Jehovah's Witnesses which will feature truth and not fiction about JWs. Perhaps I should do this. Oh no, another thing to do!! Of course you are invited to do so, too, along with everybody else.

FYI, I just learned that there is another documentary being planned in California. Exploration for funding is underway. This story is different from the other two. It's about successful survival after leaving JWs.

Barb

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit