I AM SO HOT

by tijkmo 33 Replies latest jw friends

• greendawn
    greendawn

Brooke, how can a sweltering 90F be 16 Celsius, it is in fact double that: 32 Celsius.

Alternatively 16 Celsius is about 60F just cold enough to need heating at home.

• kid-A
    kid-A

hmmmmm. I was hoping for something a little more exciting when I clicked on this thread.....

• MerryMagdalene
    MerryMagdalene

Bet I'm hotter than you are, tij

But obviously not hotter than Robbie/Sith who must surely be hotter than all the rest of us put together

~Merry (of the "if the proof is in the pudding then show me the pudding" class)

• JH
    JH

It's hot also here in Quebec......Went up to 90F today...or 32C...not unusual for mid july though

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

I'm so hot I could cook an egg on my butt

jk

Josie

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

Sith,

Quit your bi***ing ya big baby! I hear it's a *DRY* heat... lol

*hands Rob a pitcher of cold lemonade and a wet t-shirt*

J

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

mrs jones:

Shame on you. I didn't think anybody read de Sade anymore. That episode where a piping hot omelette is served up on a maidens buttocks and eaten with a fork with specially sharpened prongs...

The heatwave in scotland is probably sod's law at work. Are there any film crews over there wanting to shoot moody broody misty rainy dark damp scenes?

The same thing happened when they went to film Macbeth with Mel gibson. (or was it Hamlet?? or, rather "omelette")

HB

• MerryMagdalene
    MerryMagdalene

Hamlet...I've heard of that...an omelette made with ham right? and served on Mel Gibson's...no?

Nevermind.

~Merry

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

merry M

You IS bad!

HB

• MerryMagdalene
    MerryMagdalene

hehe

But you started it, you naughty hamsta...

~Merry

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit