the most wonderful human being..

by katiekitten 27 Replies latest jw experiences

• Dustin
    Dustin

Congragulations. Good job on bringing up your kids the right way.

• greendawn
    greendawn

Congrats for having such an intelligent and inspired child, it's also great that she will never have to go through the demon phobias the JWs made you go through as you described to us before.

• katiekitten
    katiekitten

Netty - my daughter is very picky - she will only go out with boys that are on at least the same colour reading book that she is on (they have a colour system grading the books as they get harder).

She is on white books now, so she aint gonna touch anyone on less than blue. If hes on chapter books Im willing to do a deal now. I will get my people to talk to your people and draw up the contracts.

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974

You can write your own contracts matey....hehe...speak soon and again congratulations and kudos to you...

DB74

• ballistic
    ballistic

I bet she's real sweet. You watch out when she starts asking to go to Glastonbury!!!

• katiekitten
    katiekitten

Ballistic is, of course, basing his comment on having met me!!!

Hey B, its compulsory that she comes to Glasto with me. Shes very conservative really. Shes always telling me off - last time I took her to a festival she wouldnt let me dance or sing or take drugs! (only the first two ) Were like Saffy and Edina off AbFab.

BTW, did I mention how wonderful she is?

• desbah
    desbah

Congrats KK

on raising the most wonderful human being...keep up the communication with your daughter.

~desbah~

• hemp lover
    hemp lover
    Shes always telling me off - last time I took her to a festival she wouldnt let me dance or sing or take drugs! (only the first two ) Were like Saffy and Edina off AbFab.

I love this. Recently, my daughter found *ahem* something of mine that I forgot to put away, but I didn't get in trouble. She just laughed at me.

Is C your only child?

When my daughter was around the age of yours, I asked her to sign a contract that she would still be my friend when she became a teenager. She's 13 now and so far, so good.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit