the most wonderful human being..

by katiekitten 27 Replies latest jw experiences

• iggy_the_fish
    iggy_the_fish

lol Crumpet - I used to get things like "obviously has some kind of brain in there somewhere but doesn't make enough effort, too much daydreaming & looking out of windows", that sort of thing. But I showed 'em! 32 years old and still a student, gazing into windows (xp) instead of doing my work. Oh, hang on a minute, nothing's changed. Bugger.

ig.

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

Congrats, Mamma Cat.

I love my little bunchkins and too am guilty of braggery most egregious on their behalf...

(slaughtered english words highlighted for E-mans benefit…lol)

J

• katiekitten
    katiekitten

JB - now I wish id called this thread Braggery!!

Of course, I must temper this bragadization with some reality - I mustnt forget as my mum keeps reminding me "of course shes OK now, but you dont know what long term damage you have done to her by getting divorced. It will all be stored up and may come out later".

Hmmmm

• katiekitten
    katiekitten

Actually Ritchie - she can clean the house and cook a meal. She knows how to make pancakes from scratch - no help. She knows how to clean, she just chooses not to because shes way too intelligent for that.

She cant kill a deer but she did once squeeze the childminders hamster so tight its eyes nearly popped out - so theres hope for her yet!

• iggy_the_fish
    iggy_the_fish
    I mustnt forget as my mum keeps reminding me "of course shes OK now, but you dont know what long term damage you have done to her by getting divorced.

I'm sorry you have to put up with shyte like that being dumped on your head, KK. Of course, forcing your daughter to grow up in a cult does no damage whatsoever now does it

ig.

• RichieRich
    RichieRich
    Actually Ritchie - she can clean the house and cook a meal. She knows how to make pancakes from scratch - no help. She knows how to clean, she just chooses not to because shes way too intelligent for that.

She cant kill a deer but she did once squeeze the childminders hamster so tight its eyes nearly popped out - so theres hope for her yet!

wow! she is good...

• talesin
    talesin

Congratulations to C!

Well done, katie.

"long term damage" --- what-ever!

tal

• MerryMagdalene
    MerryMagdalene

WOOOOHOOOO ! ! ! Wonderful accomplishmentsDamn the naysayers and full speed ahead

~Merry (of the "good mothers have a right to be proud" class)

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien

Awesome KK! you have every reason to brag about your daughter. good for you!

And with a mom like you, it really shouldn't be a surprise that's she's such a great kid.

TS

• Netty
    Netty

Wow! Congratulations. Sounds like a great kiddo. Hey, my sonny is 7, lets make a little marraige pact for them. But not for another 20 years or so.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit