I'm going to JW Hell, I'm going to die.....

by riotgirlpeeps 39 Replies latest jw experiences

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

May you who are without stones cast the first sin!

Never give up, never surrender,

W.Once

• Preston
    Preston

Riot Girl Peeps... you sound like an all right chick!

Fortunately, you are in good company here... even in the Bible you'll find out that Jesus' mother's name meant "rebellious"

- Justin

• riotgirlpeeps
    riotgirlpeeps

I am an alright chick Joannadandy will vouche for me, my family is just severely &_%*)_W&.

Hmmmm Ouija and Tarot cocktail hour and scantily clad men. Yes please.

Must have purple.

OH NO Another "sin" I own and enjoy watching and reading several books and movies on vampires.

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974

my sins are too numerous to mention I believe...either that or too trivial in my book; would spend a whole week in the confessional box.

DB74

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Well I won't tell any of my offenses, simply because it is non of thier dam business to know. The organization treated us like little kids that have to come runing to them begging for mercy. Report yout time each month to keep tabs on you, They police the poor JWs, and have them turning in one another for sins. Telling them it's God will for them to expose wrong doing in the congregation.

• love2Bworldly
    love2Bworldly

1. I say bless you to people who sneeze 2. I do anything I want sexually with my husband 3. I have a windchime 4. I celebrate every possible worldly celebration 5. I attend different churches 6. I read the Bible without a Watchtower 7. I study the internet info on WS 8. I have internet apostate friends

Well I could keep going, but we would be here all day. LOL

• jgnat
    jgnat

Whilst on vacation, I "flashed" my JW husband every time he expressed remorse for missing the Circuit Overseer's visit.

• RichieRich
    RichieRich
    Whilst on vacation, I "flashed" my JW husband every time he expressed remorse for missing the Circuit Overseer's visit.

Safe Sects? LOL

• riotgirlpeeps
    riotgirlpeeps

Of course they are trivial that's the whole fun of it all.

But listing some of them is funny because its so much like little kids bickering, seriously the fact that some people need that extensive of control in thier lives to decide to do or not do something is scary.

This coming from the daughter of an active elder.

• joannadandy
    joannadandy

[Hijack] - Pressy dah-ling, LOVE the new Avatar! [/Hijack]

She is a fun chick - I totally vouch for that one.

And the family - I could vouch for that one too... Your dad is an elder? When did that happen?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit