'Other sheep' being cleansed

by kwintestal 13 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• upside/down
    upside/down
    I call Bill Gates house!!!

Sign of a true Dub.... dibs on the rich peoples houses...

Gawd that gave me a flashback!

u/d (of the always wanted an island FAR AWAY from all of J's dorks class)

• Sheri
    Sheri

CO at assembly made a "joke" about being in service and making his Dibs on the big fancy house.

Made me uncomfortable to hear that, but I just let it slide, figured it was his own spiritual problem. I was at that time not seeing the light as I do now.

Just got back from vacation where I got in touch with a couple sisters and found these long time JW's in the truth are also questioning the ever changing "sole channel" and just doing the fade.

Peace,

Sheri

• garybuss
    garybuss

How then is it that JW's can use the term "great crowd" to apply to themselves???? Still waiting for an answer........
    This goes back to the start of the Jonadab teaching in the early 1930's. NONE of the Jonadabs were ever supposed to die. This was THE BIG LIE and it has worked so well in attracting new paying members, that the group owners do not want to flush it yet. They almost tossed it in 1995 when they un-identified the "other" sheep.
    Those two are identified as one and the same without clear Bible support for the link. This is one of the threads that can unravel it all in the mind of a thinking Witness.

• Ticker
    Ticker

MMMMM Bacon Dub Dips. So do you double dip the dub? Either way should be tasty, makes eating that dub so much more appetizing. LMAO Almost as yummy as bbq dub savored in a hot sauce.

Ticker

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit