The first day you found this site.....

by PaulJ 33 Replies latest jw friends

• bother_forever
    bother_forever

Could never really be bothered to talk on these type of places, but then the more I do it , the more I realise I need to do it. Have been totally addicted to this place since finding it, from the freeminds site, the people are great, and the sarcasm extremly healing.

• PaulJ
    PaulJ

These are great stories everyone. Its just interesting to see how we all have come together by different paths.

• Dustin
    Dustin

I had been out almost two years (fader). I was still very emmotionaly torn up about the whole thing, and couldn't seem to move on. I decided to see if there was anyone else out there who felt the same way I did. I'm not the most computer savy guy, so I was glad this site was very easy to find. This site really helped me get myself back in order. So many people helped me when I really needed it. It was one of the best things I could have done for myself, it showed me I wasn't the only one who had gone through these things. That's when my healing process began.

• Bumble Bee
    Bumble Bee

I actually found this site over three years ago.

I was inactive for a long time, but was going through some personal termoil. I knew there were things wrong in the org but didn't know what. I wasn't sure where I wanted to go with my life - return to the KH or stay away.

I typed in those two words "Jehovah's Witnesses". This was one of the first sites I came across, but wasn't ready for this yet. I did bookmark it and came back to read regularly, but never joined. I did join another site, not exactly pro JW, and not exactly ex JW, it was a good balance for me, and I got most of my questions, anger and frustrations worked out.

I figured I was a lurker here long enough so decided to join.

BB

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit