How Many??

by RichieRich 28 Replies latest jw friends

• hopetofade
    hopetofade

I'm still active - but not willingly! My point score is 13. I would get a lot more if I could count my husband!! However, I did talk him into skipping out of the meeting yesterday morning! Had a lazy Sunday morning at home - yippeee!!

Thanks for the good question. I was interested myself. I really like your posts Richie! You're a riot!!

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

How many points for

Having the Book Study at your house: 2 points, plus 1 additional point for every year over 3

Running microphones/stage: Already been said

Kingdom Hall Construction crew:

Regional Building Committee member: 5 points (+3 if you are in charge of something)

Volunteer: Number of builds you go to in a year times 2 = your points

• I quit!
    I quit!

SO, How many of you are still active, meeting attending Witnesses? Priviledges count fD

I last went to a meeting about 1981, could I still be considered active?

• Stephanus
    Stephanus
    PS... the points don't matter

So Richie, at the end of the show do you just pick a winner who gets to do something special with you?

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

negative 38, and still subtracting!!

No meetings in 23 years!!!

• Aude_Sapere
    Aude_Sapere

Zero points for more than a decade.

-Aude.

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Hey Rich,

How many points for giving a Public Talk?

back in the days before the flood, young brothers would "work" an all-night security detail at larger assemblies. How many points for that?

Also in antediluvian days of yore, there was cafeteria service at assemblies. SOMEONE had to prepare all that duly seasoned meat! Points? How many points for being persecuted in school because you didn't salute the flag? (back when it was not fashionable to not salute) What about 18 year old brothers who went to prison rather than join the millitary - alternative service was forbidden back then. Not taking a blood transfusion? Organ transplant?

How many points for tricking someone you studied with into baptism?

How many points for betraying the confidence a person put in you and ratting them out to the elders so they got disfellowhipped?

I'm just asking...

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

lol Nate, where ya been?

Ah... security detail at the quick builds. aka Driving bobcats in the dark...

• Generic Man
    Generic Man

20 points for me.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit