Those who have not defiled themselves with women

by Doug Mason 16 Replies latest watchtower bible

• brandnew
    brandnew
    I enjoy defiling myself.....ummm like dailly
  • Doug Mason
    Doug Mason

Thanks Village I,

I have followed up on your lead. As you say, we do have a Catholic University here in Melbourne, so I will take a trip to see them as well.

Great help! Thanks,

Doug

• under the radar
    under the radar

Doug, I may be able to save you a trip.  Saint Anselm College is located here in Manchester, NH, USA.  I called the college library this morning, and they have this article available as a PDF scan.  They said they were not allowed to send it via email, but that I was welcome to come over and download it to my computer while connected as a guest on their network.  They were very pleasant to work with and the download worked without a hitch.

I will check the website you mentioned for your email address.  You should have it shortly.  

Take care,

Radar

• Doug Mason
    Doug Mason

Radar!

Thank you so very much for your amazing help.

Deeply appreciated.

Doug

• freemindfade
    freemindfade
    "I did not defile myself with that woman" *bill clinton voice*
  • under the radar
    under the radar
    Happy to help.  It was really Village Idiot's idea (now there's a misnomer!).  It was just dumb luck that we have a Catholic college here and the ladies working in the library chose to be helpful and accommodating.  Can you imagine the response if some stranger called the WT looking for a copy of an old Golden Age article?
  • blondie
    blondie

*** it-2 p. 443 Mother ***

Under the Law covenant a woman was religiously “unclean” after the birth of a male child for 40 days (7 plus 33), and after the birth of a female child for double this amount of time, or 80 days (14 plus 66). (Le 12:2-5)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit