Bone Pain Update

by outnfree 12 Replies latest jw friends

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

(((Outnfree))) - one of my fav. folks that I've met in-person, more than a few times.

It was an absolute delight to speak to you last week. I think we must have spoke for nearly 3-4 hours. So much news; so much to catch-up upon.

I'm pleased that you are on the mend. You are a dear person. You are a beautiful person (physically/emotionally).

I enjoyed our visit last summer over in Windsor, Ontario with (kidneybean) Jann.

Having lost a parent to cancer, I know that all that one knows or experiences up to the moment of diagnosis, is like: naught. It all comes to a grinding halt/standstill.

Where does one go from there? The wonderful thing is, you went from there.....----.....to here. Here and now. Alive and well, benefitting from the wonders of modern medicine, but inner strengths as well. Your trip to the American Southwest was indeed, therapeutic. I did similarly back in July-August of 1987.

I think of the incredible innate wisdom of our North American birds. I think of our crows, and I think of our ravens. We'll add other cordivae while we're at it: Blue Jays (Stellar/Pinion Jays), Canada Jays and North American Magpies. Some of these birds are sacred to North American First Nations' People.

There's much solace we can garner from our surroundings.

Wishing you much goodness in the cyber forum. You are continually remembered and cherished by many.

xo,
    RAY

• under74
    under74

Glad to hear you're doing well and your spirits are up!

• greendawn
    greendawn

So sorry to hear about the trouble you had, I wish you all the best with the therapy and the speediest recovery.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit