Where is Ray Franz today?

by zagor 23 Replies latest jw friends

• zagor
    zagor

Does anyone know what he does these days? Did he start his own religion? Is he writing another book? Just walking a dog? Gertting old? (well probably anyway) Anything?
    He wrote two books and then disappeared. Probably a long shot, but does he come sometimes to this board?

• blondie
    blondie

Ray is probably at home with his lovely wife eating breakfast checking through his e-mails. He keeps very busy but always has time to answer an email.

Why not say hi at

[email protected]

www.commentarypress.com

(He has not started his own religion)

but he does have a very nice dog.

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel
    Just walking a dog? Gertting old

bingo!

and he should enjoy the rest of his life while on earth. He has contributed so much with the writings of his two books. He stated that he wrote those books because people wanted to know what happened. He summerizes his experiences well and exposes the hypocricy of the WT, too.

He is a christian and would never state anything for anyone to be a follower of his.

ps, he does NOT go online at all.

• ozziepost
    ozziepost
    He wrote two books and then disappeared

huh??

I guess you never knew him in the Borg so how could you miss him out of it?

Disappeared, my foot!

By the same token, I "disappeared" too. Did ya miss me too?

Come off it!

• zagor
    zagor
    By the same token, I "disappeared" too. Did ya miss me too?

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Let me spell it out then.

Ray Franz was well-known in dub circles and left "the organisation"

He wrote two books.

In all of that, the likes of the R&F would have no claim on him so the assertion he 'disappeared' is ludicrous. He's a private citizen with, no doubt, a circle of good friends as we all have. That's all.

I disappeareed from dub circles. i appeared somewhere else. That's life. If the last congo I was in or bethel or whatever said i disappeared it would be just as inappropriate.

• zagor
    zagor

ozziepost,

Chill out mate, I didn't mean WTBS circles
    Just wondered if someone knew how the old man is doing, thats all.

• Frog
    Frog

Zagor did you miss me too?!! ...you still owe me that drink(s) by the way, so don't you go disappering now! Ray Franz is a living legend in ex-dub circles, but I'm sure he doesn't view himelf this way. He just did what many of us here would have done in his position, but he did it with true style:) frog

• zagor
    zagor
    Zagor did you miss me too?!!

Always!!!

Yeah, he's a living legend. Would like to talk to him in person, though I realize it is never gonna happen

• kid-A
    kid-A

The life of Ray Franz would make an incredibly compelling documentary...it would appeal way beyond the ex-dub community, its a genuine human interest story...I doubt the "Knocking" producers will even be mentioning Rays name in their pro-borg documentary coming to PBS.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit