Examples of JW Circular Reasoning

by ColdRedRain 17 Replies latest jw friends

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere
    The end is coming soon because so many are leaving the "truth".

I would have to agree with this statement. The end of the WTS is coming soon because in time no one will be left.

• potleg
    potleg

I'm afraid there will always be another sucker to join up...but I think we'll see the end of the org as we know it. As I see it, they will either become more mainstream to get and keep more followers, or a more fanatical controlling cult that teaches "we are the chosen few"...I'd put my money on the hardliners any day.

• in a new york bethel minute
    in a new york bethel minute

"who really is the faithful and discreet slave?" well, we'll tell you who! it's the blah blah blah that have been blah blahing since the blah blah of our blah blah. now, only one blah blah can fit this blah blah, so since it's so blah blah, they why would u blah blah?

blah-thel minute

• Englishman
    Englishman

Look, the Bible proves itself. If it said it wasn't true, you'd believe that, wouldn't you?

So if you'd believe that, then you must believe the other.

Simple. Sorry, I meant it's simple for simple people.

Englishman.

• mjarka911
    mjarka911

so if i said i wasn't superman you'd believe me - therefore when I say I am you must believe me too!

• greendawn
    greendawn

The org can't be accused of the non sense Rutherford spewed out because he was a mere member of the org. But we must accept him as the FDS and his doctrines as god directed.

• Sargon
    Sargon

Ummm been a few years since I saw a bible but:

He that doesn't know god, doesn't know love... for god is love.

Isn't this the same dude who destroyed the world in Noahs time?

for instructions he'd neglected to give yet... oh yes Adam... don't eat this fruit... but also don't fornicate or prevaricate, or masterbate...

as l;ong as you dont forget the date...]

Nisan 14... always look on the bright side of life

• Mary
    Mary

Charles Russell smoked, celebrated Christmas, birthdays and is apparently ruling in heaven with Jesus as we speak, yet if any Witness today smokes, celebrates Christmas or their birthday, they can be disfellowshipped and are condemned to Hell for all eternity.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit