Billy Graham's daughter chokes husband

by Fatfreek 14 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• nerofiddle
  • frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Hey it doesn't matter if the guy is a wimp. Just because someone is wimpy don't give you the right to push them around. If he is wimpy then she is guilty of harmful abuse and becoming explotive of a weakness.

Now this is comming from a guy who happens to like the amazonian type. The women from my father's side were all pretty much tuff girls. So I like them tuff up to a piont, but not to the point of abusing weaker personalities.

• Fatfreek
    Fatfreek
    it’s reasonable to conclude that what appeared to be a choking incident was merely a “laying on of hands” or possibly the performance an exorcism. To be fair we must admit she may have been attempting an exorcism by literally choking the devil out of her hubby. .... In fact, if I was her lawyer these are the very defenses I would be proposing!

Yeah, right! So now we got us a lawyer in our group. And -- don't tell me -- you would'nt mind if her daddy footed your legal charges.

• foreword
    foreword

Sounds more like she just found out he was having an affair with the church secretary...wouldn't be the first time that happens....lol

• mapleaf18
    mapleaf18

the devil made her do it???

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit