Billy Graham's daughter chokes husband

by Fatfreek 14 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Fatfreek
    Fatfreek

Yesterday was a bad day for Billy Graham's daughter. She was caught choking her husband in a Kmart parking lot. What was she thinking? What could have been behind this militant behavior of the daughter of a prominent evangelist? Until we get more details, here are a few theories:

She had wanted to go to Wal-mart instead.
    Her husband had just taken the magazines from a pair of JW's passing by.
    She'd watched an episode of The Simpson's the night before.
    Her husband told her there was no Starbucks at this mall.
    Her husband just revealed the condom broke the night before.

What're your thoughts?

Fats

http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/2005-07-08-grahamdaughter-arrested_x.htm

• Satanus
    Satanus

Perhaps her husband got a kink in his neck, and she was adjusting it for him.

S

• Netty
    Netty

He made her leave before she could make it to the "NEW LIGHT special"

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz
    What're your thoughts?

Actually, the first thing that comes to mind is, "why is her husband such a wuss?" Good grief, man...grow a spine!

Either that or one of their little domestic 'games' spilled out in public and they were misunderstood... It should be interesting to see what happens.

Kidding aside though, If she really was abusive, she should have the book thrown at her. There is no excuse for physical abuse in a relationship. If you feel the need to choke or punch someone, you need help! It is not okay. Been there, got the t-shirt, have the scars and it aint pretty.

I feel sorry for Billy; this is embarrasing for him... kids...

J

• talesin
    talesin
    Chad Foreman told police that witnesses had "just misunderstood what was going on between them."

Typical statement of abused spouse. Shame, fear, etc.

Who knows how effed up she is ... or him, for that matter. It's not the first time that scandal has touched one of these religious dynasties .... they have the same dirty laundry as every other family, and the money to hush it up.

t

• Fatfreek
    Fatfreek
    she was adjusting it for him.

Cute Satanus, but choir practice does not qualify for chiropractor.

the "NEW LIGHT special"

Clever, Netty. Very!

• katiekitten
    katiekitten

it was the heimlich manouvre, you know how those sausages get stuck in your throat..

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Her husband just revealed the condom broke the night before. - I like this and think it is the most likely! LOL

• lawrence
    lawrence

She found the telephone numbers that Jimmy Swagart sent her husband of his Baton Rouge girlfriends. "No honey, I swear to GOD I havent been calling them from the K Mart pay phone while you check on the new line of Mabeline eye pokers."

• luna2
    luna2

She asked him if her butt looked fat and he foolishly told the truth.

jeannie and talesin...I concur with both your thoughts on this. Sounds like they have big problems.

katiek...LMAO!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit