noah's ark

by kittyeatzjdubs 27 Replies latest jw friends

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz
    Not only does the WTBS argue that belief in numerous cultures proves the flood is true, they also argue that the belief in an immortal soul in numerous cultures proves they have all been lied to by Satan.

Hammie-Dude,

I love the way you think, you fluffy little fuzz-ball, you.

J

• z
    z

I just had long argument with my f***t up JWS friend who claim before the flood Adam Eve and all were vegetarian and to prove it to me he said look at Genesis 1-28

.but I said look at Genesis 1-26 in Hebrew (I spike and writ Hebrew as my first languish)

It said clearly the eat the fish, bird, animal. I must say in Hebrew is allot clear than the English translation can anyone help me about it?

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

The Society really should stop using that "belief in numerous cultures proves the flood is true" argument. If the only survivors were 8 men & women from what is now eastern Turkey how could anyone from any other culture remember anything? They were all dead!

I can imagine the retort might be, "Yes but the fact that those stories exist all over the world prove that Noah and his descendants carried the story around the world as they spread". So? What does that prove? If you believe the Bible (and I don't) then a more plausible local flood in the Black Sea and/or Tigris/Euphrates valley at such an early stage in human (Biblical) history would have wiped out all non-Ark humanity and the results would still be exactly the same.

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

I like Bill Cosby's version of Noah's ark much better than the bible's.

• stevenyc
    stevenyc

Societies through out history have been devistated by floods. It stands to reason that stories and myths of angery gods executing vengence by means of floods make for global fables.

Nothing more nothing less.

steve

• zagor
  • Stress Free
    Stress Free

Obviously God was confused as to how many animals were to go into the ark.

Genesis 6:19,20 says 2 of each, compared with Genesis 7: 2,3 that states 7 clean animals!

Stress Free

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien
    It said clearly the eat the fish, bird, animal. I must say in Hebrew is allot clear than the English translation can anyone help me about it?

hey z,

print this off and have him read it. hopefully he is intellectually honest deep deep inside somewhere.

http://talkorigins.org/faqs/faq-noahs-ark.html

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit