Attn all Libras

by damselfly 30 Replies latest jw friends

• damselfly
    damselfly

I think you should be able to see wings in my avator? I'm assuming people can see my avator?

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

I didn't notice the wings... I thought that was some background texture similar to the way some photographs are taken with a tarp in the background.

• damselfly
    damselfly

I've wanted wings since I was kid, and since I'm not exactly the angel type of girl ( hence the D/f ) these will have to do.

• kwintestal
    kwintestal

Wow, I never noticed that they were wings before in your avatar! Now that you mention it though ...

Kwin

• damselfly
    damselfly

I was a little spooked when I searched for avators of damselflies, this one looks a lot like me in real life.

• jillbedford
    jillbedford

My birthday is September 25th. Same as Barbara Walters and Will Smith. (By the way, I used to be Jill Smith)

Everyone must be a peace and treated with fairness.

Horoscope was something forbidden as a witness, and the first thing I read up on when I left. Very interesting stuff!

• kwintestal
    kwintestal
    Hey your B'day is 3 days before mine!

Ocotber 14th! We'll have to party together!

Kwin

• greendawn
    greendawn

So Damsel fancies being an angel with wings. That means being spiritual you can fly and have the third dimension.

• damselfly
    damselfly

Ooops! I was always bad at math. My birthday is Oct. 11 so that would be 3 days before yours. Why oh why was I homeschooled?

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

And what, you may ask, does this have to do with your personal destiny in July 2005? The astrological omens say it's a perfect moment to decide what you'll do in the coming years to contribute to a world in which white men who speak English don't run everything. (P.S. This is crucial even if you yourself are an English-speaking white man.)

Let me guess: 5555555555?

damn highlighter

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit