Attn all Libras

by damselfly 30 Replies latest jw friends

• damselfly
    damselfly

Libra Horoscope for week of July 7, 2005

Verticle Oracle cardLibra (September 23-October 22)
    Seven years ago, Random House announced its "Modern Library 100 Best Books of the 20th Century: Fiction." In this collection, 91 texts were written in English by white males. I suppose there's a remote possibility that's an accurate inventory, though I doubt it. But whether it is or not, I feel it's critical to the health of our culture and even our planet that the best books of the 21st century will be authored by a far more diverse mix. And what, you may ask, does this have to do with your personal destiny in July 2005? The astrological omens say it's a perfect moment to decide what you'll do in the coming years to contribute to a world in which white men who speak English don't run everything. (P.S. This is crucial even if you yourself are an English-speaking white man.)

I love these horoscopes so I thought I would share. You can find more @

www.freewillastrology.com or www.thecoast.ca and click on the columnists on the left.

• kwintestal
    kwintestal

I am a white Libra man who wants to run everything. Oh, and I speak English, too!

Kwin

• damselfly
    damselfly

Hey your B'day is 3 days before mine!

Libras Kick A##!

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Sept. 28th

• littlerockguy
    littlerockguy

I love libras! My mother is libra and I have quite a few close friends who are libras; not that Im deeply into astrology. Im aquarious btw :)

• damselfly
    damselfly

Hey!!!!!! where did you find my picture, Elsewhere?

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

I like's that pic!

How exactly do you pronounce your name? I've been saying "Damsel Fly"

• katiekitten
    katiekitten

I love Libras.

Scorpios scare be, but im surrounded by em, my mum, my daughter, my aunty, my cousin. They kick my sorry ass cos im a 'try to keep everyone happy' libra.

Love the picture. Meow.

• damselfly
    damselfly

Damsel fly it is. It's a close cousin to the dragonfly, the difference is that when dragonflies land they keep their wings outstretched and damselflies fold them.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Ahhh! I know what you're talking about... I've seen them zipping around ponds.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit