We are Jehovah's Winess

by Evanescence 29 Replies latest jw friends

I'm going to try to produce a recording of that song. The vocals will be provided by flatulence . . .

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

We`re Jehovahs Witness`s / what a bunch of useless tit`s / you may not like us but we`ll get over it / because we don`t really give a shit..Now theres a song that needed some new lyrics..I`m always happy to help....LOL!!...OUTLAW

• Netty
    Netty

WTS makes Gods of 12 Little Drones

But the true God They've not known

They are just false prophets, as they've often shown

The rank and file just cannot see

What their next flip-flop will be

For New light they look all in vain

Since none their membership can maintain

CHORUS:

We're Jehovahs Witlesses

We Speak out in Stupidness

Ours is the God of False Prophecy

What he foretells comes to be, MAYBE!

• greendawn
    greendawn

Netty, that was a really funny satyrical song, imagine the dubs singing it in the dumbodom hall, a real eye opener for them.

Only are the little drones 12 or 10 at present?

• Netty
    Netty
    Only are the little drones 12 or 10 at present?

I wasn't sure, I guessed, but probably 10.

Sorry for the sulphur essence.

• Evanescence
    Evanescence

The Admin off e-jehovahs-witness Banned me!

Is this a Game admins love to play? Hey lets Ban Evanescence! .....Fade away....

I didn't do anything!!! honest!!!!!

Oh well!

Evanescence *Its me against the Admins class*

• stevenyc
    stevenyc

Evanescence

I love clubbing. When I go to a club and they look me up and down and decide there's no room for me inside I always take it as a blessing.

If the management don't want the type of person I am in their club, then I'm glad I didn't spend 20 bucks to go in and find out for myself that its a sh-t hole.

steve

• Evanescence
    Evanescence

Ok steve

If the Admin doesn't like me and I am clearly not wanted then thats fine.

The admin runs around saying "Oh your all free to have an open discussion and it is very welcomed!" and what happens? I get banned for posting the most humble of posts!

It just shows that they are not open minded and open discussions are not welcomed

The Admin could of at least have the common courtesy to tell me why I was banned!

lol oh well....... Admins these days.... *sigh*

Evanescence

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974

As a child both a friend and I used to be able to burp the words to 'we are jehovahs witnesses' and believe me to 10 years olds thats hillarious...personally i found that rendition to be better than the one clicked on at the start of this thread.

I am not a Jehovahs Witness.

DB74

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit