lie's

by Cupcake 18 Replies latest jw friends

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Sorta reminds me of the time I was going to go out with this girl and she called me 15 minutes after she was supposed to show and canceled.

Later she left a voice mail asking me to give her another chance.

Yeah right. I'm not going to fall for that a second time.

• Cupcake
    Cupcake

I DONT GET IT????? i didnt stand any one up i didnt lie to anyone... am I missin something?

• Cupcake
    Cupcake

UPDATE: RE: I emailed him and text him

you know some loser tryed to tell me he had sent me the stuff, when he hadn't and i know who sent them. and how desperate , cheap and pathetic I thought the person was to lie to me about something he didnt do..unless your the one that is lieing to me....

He responded: Are you talking about me in this e-mail? please response. Well I'm not lying to you. It was the last two day we haven't spoken too much to each other and I really have been feeling well with this cough of mine. I very tired from coughing all the time even at night. I guess it's not a good idea to surprise you with things. Some times I think you need a lift in life and things like flowers, ballons and candy help a person feel appreciate and needed in life. You are a special person, I've always told you that. Since I've been at the school no one has given you flowers only food Food is OK but people need other things in life to show them they are important. If you don't want to believe me that's your choice. I just won't do things like that again. It the small things in life that are the biggest. Especially when one does not expect them. Why would I want to lie to you. I just want to see you happy, because that all you expect from life and from a special person in your life.Anyway, have a good weekend, miss already and thinking of you. After that email a few hours later i get this phone call from a woman claiming to be his girlfriend finding my name and phone number on his cell phone. I told her I was a coworker and he claims he has no g/f.... any ways looks like this guys a BIG LOSER TWO... i told her not to let him know of the ohone all we had cuz im gonna try to come up with a plan to expose this player. Help me please come up with the next move on this loser... Lies......................................UGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGg

• Cupcake
    Cupcake

now another i had been dating this guy for bout 2 years. after one lie after another i siad enough is enough and called it quits... not so mush lies but situations that he was hiding from me ... long story short. were friends but he wants to get back with me but the deseption still lingures and so does his Hiding things from me and or hes contiune putting others first or getting walked all over by others and if im around its being done to me. like yeasterday I was cleaning his house and he was outside with his friends drinking.... granted ( IM THE MAID) but if hes all wanting to get with me dont you think hed been there with me.. then his mom was braging how his brothers new g/f cleanes up his place and this and that and how good she is about keeping his louser friends away. i pull up to the driveway cuz we were soppose to watch movies and i see this woman coming out of his house his mom walkd to the door and when i walked and knock at the door no one answers till im already walking away and getting into my car. suxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Slow deep breaths CupCake... slow deep breaths...

• Cupcake
    Cupcake

I KNOW I KNOW MEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Cupcake
    Cupcake

can you believe that this guy gave me this cute plaque which said something about true friends blah blah blah... turns out this belongs to his now live in friend who he claims is just a room mate. What a loser

• Big Dog
    Big Dog

There was a thread that asked, convince me of the benefits of marriage. If this is the state of being single and dating I was thinking of cutting and pasting this thread on the benefits of being married thread.

• Cupcake
    Cupcake

yeah being single very much sux no doubt about that at all

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit