lie's

by Cupcake 18 Replies latest jw friends

• Cupcake
    Cupcake

Hi everyone just had another situation wanted to know your all opnion on how to deal with this one. here goes..... I got a dozen roses with ballons the other day at work and it had type written on the card " to someone special ?"that was on Friday.... I called my x and ask others if they sent them to me and everyone said no......including my co workers then Tuesday when i went to work, the florist brought me another dozen roses with a teddy bear and said he forgot to bring me the teddy bear on friday so he had a dozen roses a teddy bear and ballons again and the card read " thinking of you".... again didnt know who sent it... I talk to a co worker who is trying to make the moves on me and he said " do you want me to tell you the truth? I said yeah i always want the truth.... ( i cant stand liars) and he said well remember i said it wasnt me? well It was i sent them... and I ask why he said cuz i knew all the deliuma you were going threw here at work so i thought that would make you happy..... ( im still in disbelief) I ask him so why you send another( you see this guy is tight with his $ he wouldnt he dont know me that well to be doing that just seems like hes not tellin me the truth..... so i said Gee that was sweet thanks.... Im still not beliving it...... Today I find out who really sent them and they even showed me a receipt and gave me all the details and what ever... thing is the person ( co-worker ) who said it was him .... hes been trying to make the move on me and telln me how hes different from all other guys and how hes so glad he started to work were he did cuz now he meet his good friend blah blah blah... and how he thinks we would hit it off and how he would never ever lie to me and be loyal and u know all that stuff that a woman who has been burned would like to hear...... and then he lies about something as simple as this.......... try to get created for someone elses kind gusture.... LIES LIES LIES... why? now my question how should i comfront him.?.. I work with him... i want him to know how I know he lied to me and any chance he thought he had he blew it.

• G Money
    G Money

Don't trust him, he's already proven he is a liar. What a fool, like you'd never find out??? You need honesty and if there is deception from the start, watch out!

• Cupcake
    Cupcake

I dont get it why do people lie about the dumbest things.... so anything he ever told me since hes started work ... I dont believe... What a jerk... but how do I deal with him in this situation.

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

yeah..show your disdain..he's a loser that lost!

• melmoth
    melmoth

Find a casual opportunity to thank him again, then say something like:
    "You know, some loser tried to tell me he sent them when he hadn't. How pathetic is that? Can you imagine being that cheap and desperate? Anyway, I know who really sent them, and who not to waste my time on. Thanks again."
    Be sure to smile before you walk away.

• Cupcake
    Cupcake

that was so well put. i will do just that.... And Thanks I hope he feels this tall.

• Es
    Es

did you ask him in front of people? perhaps you put him in a situation. I had the same thing happen to me and coz i asked him in front of people he got all nervous and said it wasnt him. es

• Cupcake
    Cupcake

no this was private and he gave the info that he gave me the roses in a conversation on the phone... so no he delibertly lied about it all.

• Mecurious?
    Mecurious?

Today I find out who really sent them and they even showed me a receipt and gave me all the details and what ever

Get a copy of the receipt and show it to him. Did you have feelings for him prior to this?

M'

• Cupcake
    Cupcake

melmoth suggestion was way kewl... so I text message him that statement and was curious how he would be today at work and he was keeping his distant from me and actually didnt say Goodbye at the end of the day.. I guess he knows I know he was lieing... also we sopposlly were gonna go out for the first time today or tomorrow.... so the answer to the question if I had feeling for him.... well Yes I thought he was different and he tryed to make himself be special...understanding and so forth... also try to make it sound as if he liked me suggesting that we both were looking for the same thing in life... some one to love....... honesty and trust.... but just taken it slow cuz of were we work and actually we just meet a 6 months ago. so now I know hes lied... about something so dumb as this... so what else would he lie about????Or has he lied about.??

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit