A special Christian message to terrorists.......

by WingCommander 25 Replies latest jw friends

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

London has my sincerest condolences on this great day of tragedy. During this difficult time, it is easy to become full of hate and want vengence. I know all about those feelings, and I remember in the bible somewhere where it states, "Vengence is mine, sayith the Lord." Remember, these people are going to get what they deserve, be it from our swift military actions, or from God some day.

Until God can fully deal with these terrorist pigs, I have but one message for them:

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

*psst...WingCommander...I'm not seeing anything but a little red "x", and I don't think it's gonna scare them off*

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

:Until God can fully deal with these terrorist pigs, I have but one message for them:

LOL. You show those terrorist pigs.

GBL

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien

i never had a chance to welcome you to the board yet wing, welcome. but i have been worked up by your post, so here it goes...

"Vengence is mine, sayith the Lord." Remember, these people are going to get what they deserve, be it from our swift military actions, or from God some day.

this makes you sound like george freaking dubya bush.

have you considered the possibility that bad people get away with their shit and never have to pay for it? have you considered that perhaps we are all alone in this universe and that no daddy in the sky is going to come rescue us from killing each other into extinction because we're ALL a bunch of stupid-heads? have you considered the possibility that quoting scripture at islamic fundamentalists is like them quoting the bloody koran back at you? have you considered the possibility that if there was a God, he would not only take care of the Londoners, but also the Americans on 9/11, AND the iraqis that are getting blown apart by american machine guns, AND would be taking care of the people in Darfur being tortured?

apparently, true believers seem to think that god will make an accounting for all the tragedies taking place in africa and tibet that we don't seem to care about. well i have something to say to you true believers:

go ahead and keep waiting on your book keeping god, as he tallies up the injustices. i would prefer a god that actually does something about "his" f*cked up world.

two true beleivers duking it out for their pathetic warlord gods. great.

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

Here, this'll fix em...ahem...

Knock it off, or we'll send this guy over to do a concert in Falluja!

• Moridin
    Moridin

lol tetrapod...you said it in words better than I could. ditto

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

Tetrapod

GBL

P.S. Welcome to the board, Wing.

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz
    have you considered the possibility that bad people get away with their shit and never have to pay for it?

You're scaring me...but...I fear you are correct...

J

• doogie
    doogie

nicely said tetra. i'm gonna save that one.

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

Tetra:

I was really only messing around, and trying to lighten up the atmosphere with the cartoon. C'mon, I was just kidding!! I would never believe that Jesus loves terrorists!!

Also for the record, I am not an aethiest, so yes I believe in a higher power. I also don't let people take me across or pull any shit on me. Having faith in something and being naive are two different things, but I believe many aetheists group them together. Sad.

Wing Commander

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit