Are the members of the Governing Body Sociophaths??

by frankiespeakin 32 Replies latest jw friends

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

Psychopaths can beat a polygraph (lie detector) this is due to no conscience.A psychopath will look you in the eye,so that you can see your reflection in the back of their retina when they bold face lie to you! Psychopthy is a NON TREATABLE condition.It is not an illness it is a moral condemnation. Satan is a pure psychopath.

Are Jehovah's Witness Leaders Psychopaths? Are Jehovah's Witness Leaders Psychopaths? Danny Haszard thinks so! READ THIS FIRST!

Psychopathy and the Characteristics of a Cult Leader ...

www.dannyhaszard.com/psychopaths.htm - 6k - Cached - Similar pages

[ More results from www.dannyhaszard.com ] ---------------------------------------- People usually imitate the God they worship don't they? My background:born 1957 3rd generation JW to pioneer parents. I have moved about and sojourned in many congregations in various States.I was a devout JW remained chaste all my years until my exit 1992.I at one point in my life developed a mnemonic technique to memorize over 2,000 scripts from NWT. I was devout and have been around the block a few times.... I also have 20 years exposure to the world in my secular employment with hard boiled construction workers. This serves as a control group for my findings. Conclusion:The Jehovah's Witnesses are the most sleazy nefarious malicious willful wanton cruel mean predators. My beloved maternal JW Grandmother ATE HER OWN YOUNG.She was the most vile vicious bitch.My JW elder dad was a complete ass-"WHOLE" they were both lying conniving psychopaths. I have seen the most cruelest abuse perpetrated by many Jehovah's Witnesses EVERYWHERE in the name of their God Jehovah. I wonder if even the demons will f**k each other over for a percentage the way that dog-eat-dog Jdubs do to each other. I took exception to Ray Franz prima facie describing JW's as basically honest decent folks.That has not been my experience. I have come to the conclusion that EVIL (Satan) must exist.That this evil is ORGANIZED and appears to come from a central source.It also cloaks the evil in deception,ministers of righteousness/angels of light.Just like the Bible say's. JW's who have never met or know each other act EXACTLY the sleazy {S+M} same! It's Uncanny! Q: Why don't they celebrate Christmas?

A: The same reason a lot of Christians don't celebrate Christmas. Christmas is a pagan celebration; it preceded Christ. It's the pagan festival of the Saturnalia, the return of the unconquered sun. They recognize that and I give them credit for it. But, see, that's how psychopaths work; they lie 80 percent of the time and, have incredible, astounding candor the other 20 percent. So you figure, when you hear them tell the absolute total truth, "there must be something wrong with my head, I've been misjudging them, I've been imputing wrong motive. Because they told the truth this time, they must be telling the truth all the other times, too." That's the psychopath dynamic. The Watchtower is run by psychopaths yea,this topic hit a nerve with Danny Haszard Bangor Maine-Calling all Jdub psychopaths U come and get it...

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

frankiespeakin-you did not scare me. I was just being silly. I think that any one who can take on the lead of governing people with such a totolitarian hand is indeed a bit of a sociopath. Maybe not BTK kind, but off in the head. Strange the JW's seem to breed them.

Good morning!

Decki

• wanderlustguy
    wanderlustguy
    Can I go to hell for any of this...?

See you there...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit