JW at my door this weekend

by Dawn 14 Replies latest jw friends

• kazar
    kazar

Dawn, that was too funny. You have guts. I also have moved from where I was df'd and the JW's work my neighborhood; however, I have yet to be assertive with them, but you have inspired me. Just wait 'til next time you dubs.

• potleg
    potleg

The Watchtowers Honesty with the "flock' has never been a strong point so why expect anything more when it comes down to door to door work. The bad thing is, new recruits buy into this garbage and so the myth begins... FORTUNATELY people can now check out for themselves on line, what the Borg has published and see for themselves what a bunch of bait and switch artists the WT really is.

• greendawn
    greendawn

"Like father like son" the dubs have learnt from their spiritual fathers the GB to lie liberally and even deny the most obvious facts, what was driving their org for years was the threat of an imminent armageddon since russell's days and it still does mind you despite the generation change. They said umpteen times that armageddon can't be far now. What a spirit directed lot they are!

• Preston
    Preston

DAMN....they can't even lie that good anymore, what's next?

"Join Our Religion and You'll Find Yourself On Top Of A Large Pile of Money Surrounded By Many Beautiful Ladies!!!!!!"

- Preston

• Es
    Es

Well done good on you. you must have felt so great afterwards es

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit