Apocalypse Delayed hypocrisy

by grissom 21 Replies latest jw friends

• greendawn
    greendawn

Carmel I can't understand your point, your opinion on what most people on this forum believe about the evil slave is more or less identical to what I said. There may have been no pole but one can easily perceive the general trend after a while on the forum. Very few here are pro FDS.

• greendawn
    greendawn

Grissom you better read in detail some jw history and above all that of Rutherford before you call other people ignorant.

It's the jw leadership that has been absurd and unreasonable expecting the world to accept them as God's sole infallible reps on earth when they have no credentials to justify such a claim.

Also why are you sure that the end is so imminent the WTS has been saying this for over a century now.

• sweet tee
    sweet tee

Grissom, rambaldi or whoever this is ... you're a dweeb. Believe what U want 2 believe dude. I could personally care less. If you want to count time by preaching to people who've already heard and rejected the message be 'our' guest.

• grissom
    grissom

I would have been Batman but:

" A grown man who runs around the city dressed as a bat clearly has issues. "

But then if I were, I could still say: " You're not the devil, you're practise. "

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

:" A grown man who runs around the city dressed as a bat clearly has issues. "

Kinda like a grown Dub running around an ex-Dub website clearly has issues..

GBL

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

Grissom - HONEY:

In case I said it in long words: I was talking about Luke 21: 8 and those who say "The due time has approached".

I did not talk about the scoffers you discuss. The fact that you start to rage about a completely different subject and hope we will not notice brands you as still in Witnessspeak.

Account for the words of Christ and don't start mentioning Peters words until you have done so.

(NO SATISFYING ANSWER WILL BE FORTHCOMING JUST MORE FEAR BASED BILE AND VITRIOL, AND YES THE "ANSWER" WILL BE A DIVERSION AWAY FROM THE QUESTION YET AGAIN)

of course we saw the programme where Jarasz when trapped on the child rape issue said: "I have answered your question and it should be to your satisfaction"

grissom thinks like Jarasz.

HB

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

ps grissom,

Were you pope Alexander's architect? Did he even give you a job interview? Were you even alive in Pope Alexander's lifetime?

If you can answer 'yes' to any of these questions you are either

1 A LIAR (like Satan)

2 Deluded (like most JWs)

3 Not fit to be a scientific interpreter of evidence of any type.

Loving you

Agape'

HB

• kid-A
    kid-A

By engaging in pseudo "theological" arguments with this individual, you are simply reinforcing the extreme cognitive dissonance this brainwashed troll is undoubtedly experiencing. He has likely been off his medication for several weeks now which may explain why he is doing his field service on "apostate" web sites. We are all so beyond the mindless tripe and circular WTS logic spewed by this half-wit it hardly seems worth the effort to post any responses at all. Admittedly though, I do find the trolls amusing in a 'freak-show' kind of way!

• kwintestal
    kwintestal
    Whom should I believe, the most people on this forum or Jesus?

Whom shall we believe, the WTS or Jesus?

Luke 21:8 KJV

And he said, Take heed that ye be not deceived: for many shall come in my name, saying, I
    am Christ; and the time draweth near: go ye not therefore after them.

Hmm ... when does the WTS say the end is? And why should I follow them?

Kwin

• Quotes
    Quotes

Grissom/Rambaldi:

You have started several threads with posts that had interesting, discussable facts.

Unfortunately (for you) most of the facts, and all of the conclusions, in your posts, were shown to be weak at best, and totally false at worst. In short, your thesis was slaughtered, sliced, diced, and served up on your own petard.

Your response: either ignore the thread completely and start a new thread with the same worn out argument, or (as in this thread) follow up with childish name-calling. Either way, you have failed to actually discuss the discussion thread which *YOU* started.

As a courtesy, and assuming that perhaps you were not aware of your faux pas I sent you a personnal message explaining that there were questions awaiting your response in your threads. Apparently, you still are unable to have intelligent discussion. Your posting style is "hit and run". It would seem you are either unwilling or unable to stick around and have intelligent discussion.

Therefore, IMO, you are a troll. See http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_troll for explanation.

Personally, from this point forward, I will not feed you, troll. But I hope that others here have more patience than I do; destroying theories from trolls like you only tears another brick from the wall of the Watchtower.

~Quotes, of the "feeds ducks and geese, not trolls" class

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit