Challenge for Atheists: Proof of creation!

by googlemagoogle 15 Replies latest watchtower bible

• googlemagoogle
    googlemagoogle

looking for advice: which religion should i choose?

until now i was a firm believer in the IPU religion(more information). but today i got a message from a pastafarian and they really have valid arguments(more information). i still can't emotionally detach myself from the IPU though, as she had a great impact on my life.

what is your view of changing a religion? could you give me any advice?

(can't start a new topic within the next 19 hours, so i post it here :-()

• Golf
    Golf

GG, since I've been doing the laundry of late, I haven't lost a sock! Now, I ask my wife why?

I use to say, companies should pu an extra sock in the package because one always gets lost in the washing machine.

Problem solved, I do the laundry.

Golf

• googlemagoogle
    googlemagoogle

maybe our lady IPU doesn't like you. but then again, maybe our lady IPU does not exist and is a false religion... and the FSM is the one true god. i'm really not sure about it.

• Pole
    Pole
    that image is merely a representation of Her Pinkness and should not in any way be taken as a True Likeness. As the Grand High Llama Rich Daniel has proclaimed "Dear Heretic, Only the faithful can see Her. 'Nuff said"

Only a fool would assume that IPU can be represented in an image like the one posted by tetra. As her very name suggests IPU is invisible. Those who questionon the IPU's overwhelming existence should consider the fact that the wind is invisible and yet we can feel how it operates on us. Similarily, IPU can influence our lives if we really, honestly and wholeheartedly accept her invisible presence. This is one of the key aspects of our belief in IPU which will be carefully considered in the following articles:
    Accepting IPU's existence really, honestly and wholeheartedly
    Making IPU's heart rejoice in our daily lives
    Wearing pink robes of invisibility in the wicked world as the day of judgment approaches
    Yeah, I think if we spent a few million dollars on marketing the ontological status of IPU, we'd kick Jehoovah's ass.
    Pole

• googlemagoogle
    googlemagoogle

but what should i reply to the FSM followers (also called pastafarians)? they have good arguments...

• Pole
    Pole

FSM is a false religion and we know it because they have contorted the holy praying word: "Taa-Men". Prayers in FSM are ended with the blasphemous form "Ramen" rather than Taa-Men. In doing so they followed the example of the Christendom, whose members in turn have blasphemously twisted this praying word to "Amen".

Pole

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit