Rambaldi - please help me. My faith is shipwrecked.

by donkey 32 Replies latest jw friends

• donkey
    donkey

Rambaldi,

Please help me. My faith has been destroyed by these apostates. Here is why:

As a JW we are fed by the faithful and discreet slave at the appointed time. We know they are the faithful and discreet slave because when the millenial reign of Christ began in 1914 the 3 and 1/2 times began and culminated in 1919 when the governing body were released from prison.

We know the gentile times ended in 1914 because that marked the end of the 2,520 years as dreamed by nebuchadnezzar in the dream of the banded tree. We get to 1914 by starting at the removal of King Zedekiah in 607 BCE and counting forward 2,520 years (no year zero) and that period of gentile rule ended in 1914.

All of that makes perfect sense - AS long as King Zedekiah was removed by Nebuchadnezzar in 607BCE. Here is where I need the help. Can you prove to me that King Zedekiah's reign ended in 607BCE?

607BCE is foundational to us establishing that 1914 and therefore 1919 which is how we know the faithful and discreet slave is who they say they are. If on the other hand 607BCE was not the correct date for the removal of Zedekiah then 1914 and hence 1919 must also be incorrect and therefore the faitful and discreet slave were not the brothers who were imprisoned.

Please help me to work this out Zambaldi.

Thanks
    Jack

• Satanus
    Satanus

Paging br rambaldi!!

Paging br rambaldi!!

Your services are ugently needed in a severe case of spiritual sickness, possibly terminal. Bring whatever spiritual first aid you can; prayer of faith, scalpel of the spirit, oxygen mask of righteousness, packed red blood cells of words of truth, chemo of fred franz, kingdum smellodies, etc.

The patient is presently in the apostate emergency wing. He is prostrate, hemmorhaging watchtower fluid, convulsing obscenities. Demonism may be involved. Please hurry. The apostates think he is in fine condition, and are set to offer him alchahol, drugs and vitamins, accompanied by loud, raucous music and dancing.

S

• gumby
    gumby

Donkey......give oldbaldi a little time. He'll see the witnesses are screwballs soon enough. As long as he keeps one foot on Satans side and one on Jehovah's side......ol' Satan will warp his mind just like you and me.

Gumpagan

• georgefoster
    georgefoster

Rambaldi's not available, so let me answer for him from his previous posts:

Even if there are things that you don't like that the WTS has done, the truth is still taught by Jehovah's people, his Witnesses. So yes you should stick to the truth, that which is found and taught by Jehovah Witnesses.
    In light of what I wrote (which apparently people don't get the point), Jehovah's Witnesses are not claimin that they can do no wrong.
    As I said, It is a non-issue.
    You live in a pretty glum world. No hope.

I hope that answers your question.

• Robdar
    Robdar

You guys crack me up.

*feeds donkey a carrot*

Robyn

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

Dr. Rambaldi seems to be at a loss for words.

However, Donkey if you really prayed enough about this you would not be questioning your faith. The fact that you have the energy to ask questions at all makes me suspect that you have not been busy enough in Jehovah's service. Have you made your 'national average' for field ministry this month? Have you made all of the meetings and studied for all the parts? Have you asked your elders () for help with these questions? Surely they told you to wait on Jehovah and that you must implicitly trust the FDS because they said they were the FDS so they must be telling the truth. Why do you still question?

J

• Netty
    Netty

Hurry Rambaldi, hurry! Before poor Donke (spoken with the Scottish accent as in Shrek) turns into an axe murdering, crack addicted, pond scum, skid rowe slut/man whore like any good jw knows all apostates turn out to be. Hurry, save him.

• donkey
    donkey

Can any Jehovah's Witness help me please?

My faith has fallen and I can't get it up.

• Undecided
    Undecided

Rambaldi, You know you don't have to worry about those Apostates. Jehovah is going to take care of them real soon now. Millions now living will see you were right, unless of course it happens invisibly. Everyone who has ever been a true sheep knows every word the GB teaches is "Truth", unless of course they were mistaken, and then we just have to wait on Jehovah to produce "new light", which is brighter than the old "truth". You should feel sorry for the Apostates who's eyes couldn't stand so much new bright light and their eyes went blind, especially the 1914 generation changing to a longer undetermined time and the 2000 year date slipping right by with nothing happening. I wonder if the one's from Lot's time will be resurrected or not, it has changed so many times I can't remember, do you remember? We should all keep spiritually updated you know.

Well, hang in there and keep those hours reported and don't forget to count those literature placements, God is really interested in reading about all that loving work, after all our salvation depends on it.

You loving brother,

Ken P.

• zagor
    zagor
    Dr. Rambaldi seems to be at a loss for words.

No he is still pondering UN/NGO/Watchtower trinity

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit