A kinder Governing Body is it possible?

by frankiespeakin 23 Replies latest jw friends

• greendawn
    greendawn

It's wishful thinking because there is so much that needs to be changed they just can't do it. They are trapped by thepower of evil due to the great harm they have caused.

And we can't be sure whether the GB are indeed the top power in the org especially at that age. There may well be other unseen forces operating behind the scenes.

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien

it wouldn't make a difference to me.

but, really. i do think it is possible, sure. i beleive i have an insider quote of one of them saying that 'they needed to open up the windows and let some fresh air in'. and lets face it, these guys, with the benefit of the doubt, really do think they have got a real religion going. so it is possible that there is some reform after the oldies die. especially since the newer ones are well aware of the challeneges of the internet, and all the apostate crap going on. not to mention the lack of love. and it is about survival. i think we would love to see them burn out in a blaze of revenge. but, nature rarely works that way. entities, even religions, adapt. but these things take time. the religion is still a child. an idiot child, but a child none the less.

so:

kinder = reform of policy and doctrine. kinder = compensation.

it's a slim chance, but it is possible.

• ljwtiamb
    ljwtiamb

What difference would it make?

The WTS organization is on its own course. Individuals do NOT matter! JW's do NOT think. EVERYONE is dispensible.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Ljw,

It does seem that way. Well I think many and in a continuing encreasing amount of JWs with the help of the internet are waking up to the cruelty of the Governing Body, many right thier in the Governing Body's own headquarters. These trapped ones would like a kinder Governing Body, I hate to see what would happen if the Governing Body did a major DF'n at bethel. I think all hell would break loose, it would not be a pretty site no sir ree.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit