A kinder Governing Body is it possible?

by frankiespeakin 23 Replies latest jw friends

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Well do you beleive in miracles???

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

A Governing Body that before it gives up control has Wt print articles telling every one how sorry they are for having cause so much suffering, and then carefully explains they are not God's channel. Am I talking fairy tales or what.

• Mary
    Mary

Well, Anakin Skywalker/Darth Vader turned back from the Dark Side, so hell-----anything's possible.

• Dragonlady76
    Dragonlady76
    A Governing Body that before it gives up control has Wt print articles telling every one how sorry they are for having cause so much suffering, and then carefully explains they are not God's channel. Am I talking fairy tales or what.

You feeling ok today Frankiespeakin?

DL76

• stevenyc
    stevenyc

Over the next ten years the 'real' BG will all be dead of old age.

What replaces them

?????

steve

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Dragon,

Well I'm feeling ok. Hey stranger things have happened.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Come on are you guys trying to say they are all Sociopaths??

Hey here a nice article about sociopaths why not take a look.

http://www.uow.edu.au/arts/sts/bmartin/dissent/documents/health/sociopathy.html

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

I like this quote from the article especially:

The nature of these sociopaths make the empires which they create extremely fragile and vulnerable - a spectacular house of cards which at times comes tumbling down amidst revelations of misconduct.

Hey are any GBs reading this, Your house of cards is a tumbling tumbling down!!!!
    I think you will be exposed to all the JWs as cheats and frauds by use of the internet and double agents you have come to love and trust. Give up know before it is too late.

• Honesty
    Honesty

I doubt it.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin
    When these people hold the floor they are persuasive but their ideas do not stand up to critical scrutiny or questioning. They talk only to the converted.

The GB don't know how to be around "Worldy People" as far as they are concerned, they should be destroyed.

They seldom engage in open debate or give press interviews where they are confronted by critics. They employ trained PR firms to present their point of view.

Remember how stupid Jarcz looked on Panaruma when the reporter questioned him. He only talked stupid WT crap and he didn't even make sense. He should have kiss up to the lady instead of being harsh,, that was a bad witness for the Governing Body, He made the whole Governing Body look like a bunch of jerks.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit