Frog's first semester Uni results are in!

by Frog 33 Replies latest jw friends

• Frog
    Frog

I realise this is probably quite a dull subject for all my friends here, but this frog can't help but to share her happy moment, cause she's just bursting at the seams with self-congratulatory praise! hehe

I just logged on to the Uni website to get my long awaited semester one results. I knew I had done well with my essays, pop quizzes etc throughout the semester, but I attributed that to the fact that I had weeks to fine tune my writing and research. I wasn't feeling nearly as confident with my exam results though. I would have been quite happy to have just passed. I logged in this morning only to find out that I had been given 'High Distinctions' overall for all my subjects in first semester?!! I'm still really quite shocked, but naturally well pleased with myself at the same time, YAY!

I think this perhaps warrants a few celebratory beers ...if only this poor student could afford the real thing

• lawrence
    lawrence

Congrats! That's great! Enjoy the beers.

peace and blessings

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

Congratulations! You should be proud of yourself...I know it's not easy!

• Scully
    Scully

It's a great feeling, isn't it?! Just remember this feeling of accomplishment when the next semester's work feels like it's getting you down... making it to the end of each semester and being on the Honour Roll is a high that's hard to compare to anything else.

Keep up the fantastic work! And you shouldn't be paying for celebratory beer... get your friends to buy you a few rounds!

• I quit!
    I quit!

Not dull at all Frog. I'm proud of you. It will pay off . You will have job choice while the J double U's that listen to the tower are stuck in low paying jobs. Plus you are learning things you'd never learn at a KH.

• Frog
    Frog

shucks, thanks guys:)...and yeah Scully I agree, free beer has a much better taste to it:))

• LoverOfTruth
    LoverOfTruth

I'm proud of your Frog. I suspect this is only the beginning of Great Things to Come!!

• Apostanator
    Apostanator

Frog, Congratulations !!!

My ex-jw friend just finished law school and passed the bar. I went to her graduation and the thing that brought me to tears was this family of 4, mom, 2 college age daughters and Dad who just graduated. When he went up to receive his diploma, they were screaming how proud they were of him. The sacrifice, love and support that was shown to him by his family made me cry. That will be you one day ! Never give up, the sacrifice and hard work will be well worth it. Once again Congratulations!!!!

• Frog
    Frog

That's a wonderfully encouraging story 'apostanator':) Law, that's a huge accomplishment for your friend, and so fortunate for them to have has such supportive family, just how it should be:)

• luna2
    luna2

Congratulations, Frog. Well done!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit