"new releases" from the 2005 district assembly

by watchtower_and_afake 6 Replies latest watchtower bible

• watchtower_and_afake
    watchtower_and_afake

I was wondering if anyone has heard about the new releases from the 2005 district assembly? It will be interesting to look through the "NEW LIGHT".

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

The book was "What does the Bible Really Teach". I havn't been around any literature in years, but it looks like another "Knowledge book" to me.

shelley

• RunningMan
    RunningMan

Well, I received my copies from the mother in law last week. I didn't bother looking into the book, but I did leaf through the tract. I must say, I was impressed with the low quality layout, artwork, and typesetting. It looks like a reprint of a 1950s tract. I could have put together a better laid-out tract on my word processor.

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

my thoughts exactly on the tract runningman. the writing isn't great either....

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

My father in law (elder) showed me the tract I asked him "when did they start printing with dot matrix" he thought that was pretty funny!

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

MURMURERS!

COMPLAINERS!

I sure get the distinct feeling that you aren't at all impressed with the new publications that every JW will be slobbering over as they ride home with them!

Annie

• Ticker
    Ticker

I havn't seen this new tract or book but has the quallity really went down that drastically, especially this new tract? Doesn't surprise me, I posted earlier about how I felt their quality was going down with their printed material. The brochure paper is so thin now I noticed its almost see through and its made of the glossy paper that most store flyers are made out of. No more hard cover books, which I feel is for two reasons, cost cutting and reduced longevity making old light disapear faster. Are times really getting that tough for them financially that they need to cut back on the quality of their prints?

Ticker

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit