jeeeez they gave me a part 4 talk

by tsunami_rid3r 35 Replies latest jw friends

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere
    so i think this is talking about why the people in the greek scriptures couldnt do their neighbors wife, or you couldnt kill your neighbor even though the 10 commandments wasnt there. so what should i do? how many bible scriptures should i use?

Possible material for your part:

So you see how I have Sister Hot-n-Virginal bent over like this... well... this is something you should not do. (Then continue until you are finished with her)

• xjwms
    xjwms

Thou shalt not visit xjw sites

• ithinkisee
    ithinkisee

Hah ... I have played sick my last few #4 talks.

Back in the day I used to get excited about Public Talks and Instruction Talks ...

What a hoser I was ...

-ithinkisee

• tsunami_rid3r
    tsunami_rid3r

i started off with "now why cant we just steal whateva we wanna steal?? or why shouldnt we desire our fellowman's house or his wife???" i really wanted to say "do", but i have to get counseled from an elder whos always complaining about me. he said i did awesome, and everyone said i did awesome.

• Aude_Sapere
    Aude_Sapere

Nice going.
    Regardless of beliefs and whatnot, it is great experience to be able to speak before a large group of people.

I also liked the outline you presented. You will do SOO well in college...!!

-Aude.

• horrible life
    horrible life

I agree with Aude-S. You will do well in college. I'm proud of you for not calling in sick. 2 days ago, I would have told you to call in. You fulfilled an obligation. Soon, you will be OFF to College. If you enjoy public speaking, Get a degree in a subject, and get speaking gigs on the side. Big Bucks!! I have to get alot of continuing education in my job. The seminars I attend, where the speaker loves his subject are the best and enjoyable. They get paid to travel and talk. Thats a winning combination.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit