WTS and the mass media

by greendawn 20 Replies latest jw friends

• JT
    JT
    Its simply because JWs are only a minor religion

Ding ding ding we have a winner. Only when you get out of the org and look at it from the outside do you see that they are not as well known as they like to think. I think I saw somewhere that in the US they are like 0.39% of the population (that may not be exact). A bunch of (for the most part) law abiding folks who keep to themselves wont get exposure.

##############

BINGO- as a jw one of the things we were lead to believe is that ALL the nations of the earth are looking at us, in our world as jw we were lead to beleive that we were the center of the Universe

while in fact you can do a poll like MY WIFE AND I DID FOR A

COLLEGE class project about 2yrs ago, of course it was unscientific but it was interesting,

we got dressed in our finest and went to Union station here in DC

we told folks we were doing a survey for a class project and needed their help for our class, well "Worldly" folks are always interested inhelping folks get a higher education, so we had no lack of voluneeters

We would ask just 2 questions

1. Have you ever heard of JW and about 85% said yes

2. WHAT IS THE CORE MESSAGE OF JW? Less than 2% said "The Kingom Message" and i think those person had studied with jw or had family

the rest of the folks had no idea what the Core message of jw are,

some were like the flag, holidays blood, etc, but almost no one knew that the most important message that jw carry to the world of mankind is "Do you accept the Kingdom of god, for if not it will cost you your life"

and i dare say anyone of you could do the same unscientic poll we did and the results would be the same

how sad to have spent billions of man hours, billions of dead trees and no one knows what in the H@LL is your message- smile

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit