I'm leaving on Monday...

by jaffacake 11 Replies latest jw friends

• jaffacake
    jaffacake

My wife has been off work through illness for over a year, so before she goes back, we're gonna have a short family holiday. We got a cheap last minute holiday...to Egypt, so we're quite excited.

I'm gonna take my tape-measure and double check the length of the main passageway in the Great Pyramid at Giza. That's the one the first Watchtower President taught was designed by God and the second Watchtower President taught was designed by Satan.

I'll let you all know if the measurement proves the date of 1914 or some other date. If it actually measures 2006 inches, I will come back and preach the end is at hand! Wish me and my tape measure luck!

See you all when I get back.

• the_classicist
    the_classicist

Have fun! A friend of mine went to school (International one, not Egyptian) in Egypt for a year and thought it was the best thing. Not only did she live in Egypt, but here school did friendlies over in England too (football).

• kls
    kls

Omg my dream of places to see ,you two are so lucky ,Egypt and the Pyramids . I am sick with envy but know you both will have a great and eye opening good time .

Really , how hard would it be to hide a monkey and i promise i won't poo in your luggage ,,,,i swear

• TooOpinionated
    TooOpinionated

Have a great trip! How wonderful to get to see that part of the world.

• love2Bworldly
    love2Bworldly

Have a safe and wonderful trip!

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974

Good for you...we are going to Egypt for our honeymoon....we are staying at Sharm el Sheik...be great to get some diving done...and obviously some sightseeing too...

Hope you enjoy yourself.

DB74

• Netty
    Netty

How exciting! Good Luck, have fun, and may you and your tape measure prove the WTS wrong, wrong, wrong!

• luna2
    luna2

Have a wonderful time! What an exotic local. Have fun measureing the pyramid! LOL

• carla
    carla

Have fun! Let us know about those measurements. carla

• Honesty
    Honesty

Have a Great Time. Don't forget your measuring stick.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit