I'm a newbie...

by hopetofade 25 Replies latest jw friends

• Es
    Es

welcome to the board hopetofade. Enjoy your stay :) es

• greendawn
    greendawn

Welcome to the board, I am sure you will continue to find it very supportive.

• outnfree
    outnfree

Hi, hopetofade!

Just wanted to welcome you to the board! Sounds like you have a good plan and the patience to make it work.

outnfree

• Panda
    Panda

Welcome Hopetofade! We used to live in EauClaire Wis about 25 years ago. Good luck w/ your fade.

• wanderlustguy
    wanderlustguy

Welcome!

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

Welcome Hope it is great to have you,,,,,,,there are some great people from Wisconsin right here on this board. Scootergirl, Eyegirl, Joannadandy, Xenawarrior to name just a few that I know personally , have met in the flesh and call them my sisters. There is nothing like having friends when you are going thru so much in life,,,,,it just softens the blow of losing your religion and letting go .

I have to say that Gumby's post to you was so heartfelt and full of emotion...........I learned some things about him in that post I never knew. Gumby you are such a cool person, I loved this statement you said:

It's odd we we dubs can live with ourselves when we sin like that.....yet we might allow a child to die over losing blood. We keep our integrity in the drawer we WANT to keep it in and justify in our minds the rightfulness of our actions.
    This is so true, it reminded me of when my youngest baby was born, 2 months early..........so sick and he could have needed a blood transfusion. I had already went thru two other babies that could have died over the blood issue crap. I was not going to let this one die,,,,,,,it was much more serious. I decided that I would give him blood and take all the blame, get d/f and then repent. At least I would have the baby alive and I really felt that Jehovah would forgive me. Of course I couldnt tell anyone or they would get in trouble for this. Later, Denny told me that he was going to do the same thing if Chance needed blood. That was just the begining of my mind finding independence and thinking for myself.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit