Sad.....

by love11 11 Replies latest jw friends

• greendawn
    greendawn

I can see how a traumatic rape experience could be the major reason behind her emotional problems, and the fact that she got no sympathy or comfort for it.

• love11
    love11

Thanks all for your love. I talked to my sister today on the phone. She needed a ride to go to the bank and needed to get a few things at the store. A few minutes after I spoke to her, she called me back and said that her husband was going to take her so I didn't need to. Who know's what that was about because her husband is at work all day? Oh well.............I hate to even think it...........but a part of me was glad that I didn't have to see her. I guess I want to remember her the way she was when we were growing up. And I'm always afraid to take her places because she might lie to me so that I could drive her somewhere to get drugs. I'll never cut her out of my life completely, she's still family and I don't want to be like THEM. But I also have to protect my children who would have been in the car with her. This is a problem only a mother can solve and it's too bad that she won't get that help. One's things for sure, my parents have taught me alot about how NOT to be a parent. I would keep coming after my child whether they wanted me there or not. I hope nothing like this ever happens to my own children, but if it does, I won't abandon them! Thanks for the love, Love

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit